twenty seven

Zhan stopped causing a scene when he smelled the sweet smell of pastries. Having his baby help him get up zhan followed the smell and took away the pastries from the demon who was assigned to give to him and the way xiao zhan is looking at the demon, you can clearly see he regards him as a thief. He carefully hid the pastries and left forgetting to call his baby wangyuan.

"Your mommy seems to have forgotten about you after getting what he wanted." Red dragon who appeared behind wangyuan said, wangyuan turned around to look at the little dragon, he rolled his eyes and walked away ignoring the nuisance dragon boy who kept disturbing him. Zhan was about to enter the kings study to tell him the good news of getting his favourite pastries  when a blue light appeared around his body and he felt a sharp pain on his abdomen.

Yibo heard the noise and anyone with cultivation will immediately know what was happening. With the amount of energy that left the bodies of the cultivators, from the nature and surrounded the palace, people knew whoever will be born today is someone divine and strong. The demon king who felt it appeared immediately, yibo helped xiao zhan who was in pain.

Yibo knew perfectly well the kind of power his unborn baby posses with his mother being a human with no cultivation could have been dangerous and now that he was poisoned, he could be dead immediately and the baby couldn't have survived, with his baby being a celestial being yibo and his family knows perfectly well the moment zhan will be in labour his body will immediately evaporates into thin air leaving nothing with the baby consuming more than a half of his mother's energy.

With the well known cultivators, demon king and the celestial doctors, everything was immediately prepared.

"It hurts I am going to die! Take it out! Take this egg right now!" Zhan shouted in pain, he has long forgotten about his pastries and the only thing he is thinking now is to remove the egg from his body. With everything set yibo stayed close to the wailing xiao zhan. With the rapid thunderstorms and lightening, people from the state knelt down to have the gods bless them.

With the help of the cultivators zhan was able to lay the egg successfully, the poison in his body acted up, his body started turning black, yibo who was secretly consuming the poison even though he didn't have any powers since he transferred his essence to xiao zhan so that his essence could fight against the poison, yibo knows well he should pretend he knows nothing so that the culprit who was using the maid to show himself or herself, he has already decided to kill the culprit without thinking twice or discussion.

Yibo had the cultivators transfer the poison to his body, yibo cousin knowing what to do removed wang yibos essence from xiao zhan and returned back to his cousin body, the moment the essence entered wang yibo body, a loud growl was heard and a golden dragon who has a bit of red scales was seen flying on the sky, rain poured down the ground but no one was able to touch the rain droplets. Everyone knelt down when they saw the ruler of every being. It has been thousands of years since they last saw the dragon king, the ruler of every being, the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.

Yibo detoxified his body while the demon king and the other cultivators tried to purify and repair xiao zhan broken meridians, though xiao zhan possessed wang yibo powers but he was still severely affected by the poison he has been consuming for months, though it's just a little but it affected him more compared to wang yibo who has been taking the poison in large quantities.

*****************
"Wang yibo, wang yibo are you now mourning of your dearest empress death or what? I am tempted of coming to personally congratulate but still pretend to be very sad of your beloved death." Orchard whispered sarcastically when she saw the almighty dragon  king on the sky, whether you like it or not you must kneel down to show respect. Orchard regretted his words when a fireball from heaven landed on the house she is living together with his so called brother, the pressure was too much which made Orchard to be thrown far away.

Yibo appeared back to the room being fully powered, now he could feel like the old him. He looked at his empress and the egg that was laying beside him and smiled.

"Brother our work is done here i will get going now, your empress is out of danger now, also this little dragon here is perfectly fine." The demon king said and caressed the egg. The egg moved away while complaining.

Baby: don't touch me!

Yibo chuckled, first step is finally done, he is also excited to see his baby.

"Congratulations my empress you did well, i left bit of my essence in your body, you have always wanted to cultivate, you can now do it after you have completely healed." Yibo said and tried to touch xiao zhan hand, but the egg hoped and blocked wang yibo from touching his mother's hand.