forty five

"I am thirsty, and very tired too. I think I am going to..." Xiao zhan whispered his vision became blurry and he fainted. Two dark guards appeared together with the bodyguard assigned to watch xiao zhan. They carefully checked the empress.

"He is alive, just exhausted, go and inform his majesty and call the imperial doctor." Dark guard A instructed and carried the empress back to the kings palace. Minutes later the king  wangyuan and the imperial doctor arrived.

"For how long was he kneeling?" The imperial doctor asked the bodyguard who is still standing.

"Forty minutes." The bodyguard answered. Yibo looked at his son and the bodyguard then he motioned them to leave.

"Give me an ointment, I will apply it, you said it's just exhaustion, i will take care of him." Yibo said and started taking off xiao zhan robes after the imperial doctor left, zhan knees were already reddened and were a bit swollen too. Yibo squeezed the ointment and applied on xiao zhan knees who winced in pain from time to time. "You should not be becoming unbearable, I am the king and i deserve respect, your my empress you should know your place, i was patient with you, but it looks like your becoming out of hand."  Yibo whispered and he properly dressed xiao zhan after he was done, he kissed xiao zhan forehead and left him alone, yibo was about to go to the study when zhan parents and his parents came to visit xiao zhan, yibo greeted them and took them to his chambers where xiao zhan was resting.

"My son, mommy is here, wake up." Zhan mother said gently and caressed xiao zhan cheek, zhan stirred and opened his eyes, he licked his dry lips, yibo gave a glass of water to his in law to help zhan drink, xiao zhan hungrily drank the water and asked for more. Given for the second time, zhan was sated, zhan hugged his mother tightly, this is the mom from his modern world. "Mommy, i miss you so much together with daddy too." Zhan said honestly and he got so emotional that he couldn't control himself from crying. He really did miss his mother and dad, right now he is so happy to see his mother and father from the modern being here too.

Zhan mom cooed and hugged his son even more tighter. "My silly baby, your no longer a baby to cry, see your making mommy emotional too." Zhan mom answered with a trembling voice, zhan dad patted his son and wife back so as to calm them down, they're now behaving like little babies, they're making everyone else to feel emotional. Wang yibo left since he was still busy and has a lot of things to take care of, zhan talked with his parents and yibos parents, xiao zhan was very happy, finding his parents hasn't changed at all, even in this world they treat him with so much love and care.

Zhan was left alone with his son wangxian who was suckling happily. Though he was in pain but he will not complain to his little munchkin, it is that heartless man fault, hurting him when he is innocent, right now he couldn't even move his legs, the maids has to help him. "Hurting me and staying away without taking responsibility, you really are heartless, every king is heartless and evil." Xiao zhan whispered. He caressed his son smooth hair lovingly, wangxian giggled when his mother started to give him his full attention. Zhan was very satisfied with his baby, though he sometimes cries but not all the time, atleast he sometimes become so sweet to his mommy just like now, he is sated and burped, right now he is happily laughing and playing.

Wangxian slept off after he was tired playing, the maid assigned to take care of wangxian came and took wangxian so that xiao zhan could eat his late lunch. Zhan was helped to the toilet to relieve himself, he thanked the maids and layed down on bed. Yibo arrived, zhan who saw who it was, he covered his face with the quilt.

"My empress don't show me that attitude, i came here to apply your medicine, remember i will have you continue your punishment or prolong your punishment." Yibo warned xiao zhan who immediately got up.

"Yeah because in your eye's I am not your partner but a criminal. I am nothing to you! Don't ever touch me, i have my two hands, i will apply the medicine on my own, i don't need your help! " Xiao zhan shouted, snatched away the medicine from wang yibo hands.