chapter fifteen

Wearing matching clothes with the king holding his empress close was so new to the guards and maids, they have never seen such a thing before.

"Majesty can we go visit your consort first, she said she's not feeling well, I am also worried, as an empress it is my responsibility to look after your consorts well being." Zhan used those words he watched in series in his world, yibo lips curved into a smile, he carefully removed a thread of hair that was covering the empress face.

"Your working hard, i can see your ready to learn and this king is impressed, we have to award this empress." Yibo said and waited for xiao the to speak, zhan blinked his eyes innocently, he is really a master when it comes to acting and these stupid ancient people are nothing, thanks to him watching those ancient movies, those scheming bitches.

"This empress needs nothing, only his majesty's health and prosperity is what this empress wishes for." Xiao zhan answered, deep inside he really wanted that golden vase he saw, he will surely make a fortune if he were to sell that in his world, zhan was surprised when he felt smooth lips on his forehead, his face turned crimson red, his majesty kissed him in public! Did he show his affection for everyone to see that he now favours his empress? The maids and guards waited for the king and Queen to leave and they immediately started gossiping.

Orchard was sitted ready to execute her plan with the evil spirit she has summoned when she heard something that melted her heart, but at the same time she was splashed with hot water.

"His majesty is here together with the empress." Orchard and everyone else has to kneel down, zhan immediately moved forward and helped Orchard to stand.

"Orchard jie jie, your not feeling well, you don't have to kneel, if something happens then his majesty will blame me for not taking good care of his consort." Xiao zhan said gently, Orchard sized zhan up and down and used her Qi to push xiao zhan away, the force was too much for xiao zhan who has no cultivation, though yibo caught him on time but zhan coughed out blood, Orchard was surprised when she got slapped by his majesty.

"The empress was good enough to come visit you when your not feeling well, he treated you well, but you meant to kill him when he is pregnant and carrying my heir!" Yibo shouted making the maids to kneel down and didn't dare to move, Orchard touched her cheek and looked at his majesty who was holding xiao zhan in his arms, zhan never expected Orchard will try something like that, he was well aware Orchard was pretending to be sick, but he didn't expect she could try to kill her, right now his stomach and whole body hurts.

"Y-your majesty you slapped me?" Orchard asked not believing what yibo has done. "You really have the nerve to question this king." Yibo shouted again, using his spiritual energy Orchard was thrown away.

"My lady!" The maids shouted and were about to go to where Orchard was but with just a sharp glare from wang yibo no one dared to move.

"Your majesty, you don't have to be so angry, she. ..she didn't. ..." Xiao zhan managed to speak but he coughed out blood again, yibo vanished and appeared in another realm.

"Yibo brother, what honour do i have for you to visit me?" A man sitted on his throne wearing black robes asked wang yibo who is carrying xiao zhan in his arms.

"I am not here to talk with you, you have to save my empress now." Yibo answered his arms tightened around xiao zhan body, he is very sure not only Orchard attacked xiao zhan, something else did and with the aura radiating from the unconscious xiao zhan whose breathing is now shallow, he must be from the demon realm.

"Sure, you have not visited me for thousands of year's and your still as arrogant as ever." The man said, he vanished from where he was and appeared infront of wang yibo, checking xiao zhan pulse the demon king chuckled. "You seem to be having a demon in your palace, he got planted an evil seed which meant to kill him in an instant, luckily he is carrying your seed and he managed to hold now until now." The demon lord added and chuckled.

Yibo eye's flushed golden. "Save my empress instead of talking! Do it now or you will regret it!" Yibo growled shiny golden scales started to appear on his face. The demon god lifted his hands in defeat.

"Fine, fine but don't be so excited, I am not sure if he will be saved, he is a human with no cultivation." The demon lord answered.

Demon lord, ruling demon realm for thousands of year's.

A cousin of wang yibo, he respects his cousin a lot but also loves teasing him.

Name: Wang Liu