epilogue

Zhan spent the whole day talking with the king. Getting to know more about each other, zhan came to love everything about wang yibo.  He was really happy knowing the likes and dislikes of the king, zhan promised himself to make sure to always please wang yibo, though he is in a different world but he came to love this man so much, he came here and found his other half.

Zhan woke up early the second day, since he was excited going out of the palace.

"You look so happy my empress, now I am curious what your going to do out their." Yibo who was still in bed asked. Zhan has already bathed and dressed in a simple robe pouted, he grabbed wang yibo hand to tried to pull wang yibo out of the bed. "Get up, today is such a good day, stop being lazy, we need to go out and have some fun!" Xiao zhan shouted and continued to pull wang yibo but he was the one who landed on wang yibos chest since yibo didn't even budge.

"Good morning kiss, you've forgotten that." Yibo said pretending to be sad, since zhan was so happy and was not ready to miss the good things they were to do outside today, he did not only give him a simple kiss, he kissed the emperor a deep kiss, yibo was surprised, seems like giving favours to his empress will have him have free kisses and maybe something else, yibo recorded in his mind to have his enuach write it down so that he will never forget.

Yibo had his bath. He came out and found xiao zhan breastfeeding his son who is already dressed, he was dressed so casually just like wang yibo.

"Majesty, i got your robe, if you put anything that is extravagant then you might cause unnecessary attention, also don't show your kings behaviour, you have to smile like me, do what I do, don't make others feel scared of you, we are going out to have fun, so leave your emperor behaviour in the palace, once we are out, we are just like everyone else." Xiao zhan told wang yibo, wangxian giggled and stopped breastfeeding, a trail of milk was seen below his lip. 

"Yes my dearest and benevolent empress, today your the master, since it's your day we will go your way." Yibo answered and slightly bowed, wangxian squealed while zhan smiled, placing wangxian down on the bed, zhan helped wang yibo put on the robe he got, simple but elegant, he also styled the emperor's hair, zhan was satisfied, even if the king temparant is different to others but he looks just like anyone else.

"Are you sure about this my empress?" Yibo asked looking at himself, he really looks funny and he is not so used to this, xiao zhan looked at wang yibo one last time and nodded his head

"Perfect!" Xiao zhan gave thumbs up to the emperor, yibo smiled and left the chambers. A dark guard appeared infront of wang yibo but didn't kneel.

"Excuse me have you seen the emperor?" The dark guard asked making wang yibo who was looking at the robe he was wearing to raise his face making the dark guard to kneel down immediately. "Spare this servant your majesty, i didn't know it was you, this slave deserves to be punished." Yibo chuckled and placed his hands on his back.

"That means the empress disguise worked for you not to recognise me, well have you finished what i assigned you to do?" Yibo asked the dark guard who didn't dare lift his head.

"Yes your majesty, i found the best dark guards, last night we checked and cleared every threat around the capital, you don't have to worry everything is planned for and safe to go out." The dark guard answered, zhan excused the dark guard, the king enuach came seeing the king how he was dressed, he couldn't help but smile.

"Your majesty, the empress really knows how to dress the emperor, right now you look like a young master your majesty." The enuach added, yibo smiled, his empress knows the best, his parents really did know how to choose a perfect empress for him.

"Hmm, i hope you have enough money? I don't want my empress or my son lack anything that they want when we are outside." Yibo asked.

"Your majesty you don't have to worry, everything is prepared." The enuach answered, wangyuan joined his father, his dressing elegant and he looks so very beautiful just like his mother. Wang yibo was sure they will have fun today and he is excited.

Twenty years later

Zhan and yibo love grew day by even after staying for year's, both wangxian and wangyuan grew up to be young handsome and beautiful young mens, yibo gave his throne to his youngest son wangxian after he turned 18 year's, wangyuan became a great general and guided his young brother, helping him with ruling the state, zhan and yibo still looks young and perfect couple, since zhan was human, he couldn't live for long like his husband who is a dragon, his features are no longer like the way they used to be, but that didn't change wang yibos feelings for his empress.

"I wish to be with you forever, but fate seems to be so cruel for us, but i have a feeling wherever i will be, my dearest husband and emperor will find me." Xiao zhan said lovingly.

"This emperor will always find his empress, you will never run away from me." Wang yibo answered and kissed his empress forehead.

Do people believe in fate?.

End