chapter seven

Xiao zhan as expected looked at consort Orchard secretly then smirked, Orchard who is quick witted realised what that look and reaction from the empress meant. He tricked her, he must have guessed or know that Orchard will be here and he planned everything. "Your so dead." Xiao zhan moved his lips, Orchard  was able to read xiao zhan lips and she immediately stood up.

Xiao zhan- 1

Orchard-0

"Your highness, your majesty, he planned it! He schemed everything!" Orchard shouted while looking at xiao zhan sharply like she was about to devour him whole.

"Shut up! This king warned you from coming to the empress palace! But you still defied my order!" Yibo shouted making Orchard to go on her knees, zhan was for a minute scared of the king, his face paled and you could see him trembling if you look at him closely, someone might think the king shouted at the empress. Since the garden is a place where only the empress is allowed other be and his personal servant will be able to be here to take care of the empress needs. The dark guards who were assigned to protect the empress in secret by the king also trembled, they have never seen their king being this upset with his favourite consort.

"Y-your majesty it's me Orchard, you know i will not do anything to harm the empress, i only came to check how the empress is doing." Orchard managed to speak, the Queen Mother sneered, he looked at his son wang yibo then back at the kneeling Orchard.

"Take care of this matter carefully, if i wasn't here on time i could have lost my grandchild because of your so called 'innocent harmless consort'". The Queen Mother spatted and left, wang yibo got so furious that he was about to hit Orchard but his hand was immediately stopped, he looked at the person who dared to stop the king and saw his empress looking at him with two of his hands holding his hand. Though he hates the empress and his way's before but for the past few day's he has seen him change, it looks like the person here is more responsible mature and has high temparant not like before, though he does things to annoy him whenever he comes here but he has never harmed him in anyway.

Yibo heard the dark guards investigate what the empress does because his guts tells him this person is not the person he used to know, the all clingy, annoying and disrespectful empress and on top of that so stupid and easily fooled is suddenly changed, so far the dark guards found  nothing suspicious from the empress.

"You don't have to hit her, see I'm perfectly fine,the baby is fine, i...I am just scared." Xiao zhan said calmly and rested his head on wang yibos broad chest, ning smiled in satisfaction, his highness is so smart. Zhan grinned mischievously his eye's secretly looking at the still kneeling Orchard. Orchard was just so so, she just couldn't tell what she feeling at that moment. Since she couldn't take it anymore, she got up and left, yibo was about to call the guards to seize her but xiao zhan placed his finger on wang yibos lips and looked at wang yibo seductively.

"She doesn't deserve it, let her off this time." Xiao zhan said suggestively, the finger that was placed on the King's lips to stop talking was trailed down to wang yibos neck. Yibo looked at xiao zhan suspiciously.

"My empress are you trying to seduce this king?" Zhan face was tainted red with the king question, zhan moved back and looked away with the intention of hiding his red face from the king but wang yibo saw it. "You should rest, don't think of such things when your still weak." Yibo added and sat down, zhan being the empress was the one to serve the king but since he is pregnant and the imperial doctor said the empress needs to rest ning has no other choice but to serve tea and some snacks to the king.

********************
"I will not allow that jinx to take away tell king from me! I won't accept it!" Orchard who was trembling with rage whispered, a figure which was wearing a complete black robe, his body emitting a black light appeared infront of Orchard who stumbled back immediately. "W-who are you? What do you want?" Orchard asked.

"To help achieve the desire you want, make what is about to be taken away from you return back to you, i will grant every wish that you desire." The strange figure answered.