twenty four

"Highness you don't have to be scared, his majesty will protect you." Ning answered, zhan didn't answer but kept quite.

"Little demon, how did you come to the palace?" Red dragon asked the little boy, wangyuan pouted.

"My name is wangyuan not little demon, i have a mommy and daddy now!" Wangyuan answered proudly, with his cute face he looks amazing when he pouted or frowned. Red dragon cooed.

"Wangyuan right, your very cute, so cute." Red dragon said while pinching wangyuan plumpy cheeks. The act made little wangyuan to pout even more.

"I am not a baby! Stop pinching my cheeks!" Wangyuan complained, at the demon realm those big people kept pinching his cheeks and calling him cute, his cheeks are always red and hurts, only his mommy xiao zhan and his daddy wang yibo didn't pinch his cheeks. But now this dragon is bullying him again! Calling him cute and pinching his cheeks!.

"But your so cute, i couldn't control myself." Red dragon added and tried to pinch wangyuan cheeks again, wangyuan ran away from red dragon not wanting to get pinched again. He found his dad talking with people in his study.

"Daddy help me! That boy kept pinching my cheeks and calling me cute!" Wangyuan complained while hiding his face on wang yibos chest sobbing. The three minister's were surprised, this little demon boy looks so cute.

"He will not dare touch you again, now that your here how about you listen to what I am talking about with the minister's, you will have to take care of your little brother in future, since your now a prince you should be responsible." Yibo said and let wangyuan sit beside him, yibo continued to talk with the minister's with wangyuan listening to what his dad is talking about.

"I understand daddy." Wangyuan answered. As long as he will make his daddy be proud of him then he will surely do what his daddy has told him to, he is a prince and he must be responsible.

****************
Why did you take me away? Who told you that i need your help?" Orchard who was already out of the palace asked his childhood friend and at the same time he is the same man who she assigned to kill xiao zhan.

"Sister Orchard you could have been killed if you were really captured, do you think the empress will forgive you even if the king decided to let you go. Your dad is seriously injured, if the king didn't hesitate to hurt your father his father in law, what about you who tried to kill the empress who he now favours?" Bai asked.

"You don't understand anything! Do you now think that I am useless just because the king favours that enchantress! I am going to make his life a living hell, he pretends to be so good but he is actually a witch!" Orchard shouted, she is going to make sure that useless man will regret, he is always on her way and he finally managed to take the only person she loves so much away from her.

"Let's plan on how to deal with him,  the palace is well guarded now, it's not easy for you to go inside but I will, the king has planned to have a celebration in four months time, it will be a good time to strike and we can end that empress, but before that, I heard you say you know the maid who prepares the empress foods, you can give this to her, she must add this to the empress food in small quantity everytime she serves the empress food, our master says it's undetectable and it slowly kills someone till he one day collapses and dies." Mr Bai said and handed over the substance to Orchard.

"Great, i will gladly do it, i would be here waiting the day he is going to completely collapse and die." Orchard was satisfied with his brother's plan, she doesn't have to be their to punish that empress, people from the palace will deal with him.

"Let's go see your mommy, he must be worried about you now." Yibo who was done with his meeting and was now aware of the consort escaping the palace said, he knew well Orchard couldn't be that far. If he was to send his dark guards then they will surely bring her back.

Yibo talked with red dragon before leaving his study. They found zhan asleep with ning standing outside waiting on him. Wangyuan rushed inside, getting on the bed, he hugged his mommy tightly, he missed his mother so much.