fifty

Xiao zhan woke up, showered and decided to leave the palace chambers, he has been sleeping for hours and he is already tired and on top of that, he really miss his baby boy wangxian, he hasn't seen him since morning. The enuach guided xiao zhan to where the emperor was at that time, he found wang yibo guiding wangyuan with his training, zhan seeing how strict and scary the emperor was with his son when training him made him feel goosebumps all over. "And you wanted to train me, i was so smart to just refuse, you could have killed me!" Xiao zhan whispered and touched his chest, the enuach who was beside him turned around to look at the empress.

"Highness did you say something?" Zhan blushed and shook his head while smiling. "I didn't, just enjoying the good scenery." Xiao zhan answered and forced a laughter, to clear away the awkwardness, wangyuan who heard his mommy voice smiled.

"Mommy come help me! Daddy is being very strict with me!" Wangyuan shouted and ran towards xiao zhan who was standing not very far from where he was, wang yibo smirked, using his spiritual power, he started to pull wangyuan back, zhan managed to hold his son but both him and his son got pulled to where wang yibo was sitted, zhan sat down on wang yibos lap, wangyuan sat down beside wang yibo.

"You can go back wangyuan, i want to talk with your mother." Yibo instructed and excused his son, wangyuan didn't walk far before he was abruptly taken away by the red dragon boy, with him trying to struggle didn't help at all.

"I will tell daddy you keep bullying me!" Wangyuan whispered yelled while frowning, but he stopped frowning when he saw the beautiful field infront of him,with his favourite foods. "Put me down, this place is so beautiful." Wangyuan added and struggled to get off the red dragon arms.

"Since you like it, then I will be bringing here every day." Red dragon boy said, wangyuan didn't even here what the dragon boy has said, his attention was at the food and this cool place that he was right now. He can increase his cultivation here without struggling, the energy here is a lot and clean too, maybe he will bring his little brother too.

"If i practice here for few years, i might be able to become a dragon like you, you know." Wangyuan said proudly and sat down cross legged, he closed his eye's and started cultivating. The red dragon boy smiled and sat down too to cultivate beside his special someone he was interested since he first saw him. He is going to make sure this little beautiful prince will always be happy and smiling.

******************
Xiao zhan wrapped his hand around wang yibo neck and enjoyed his emperor's relaxing and intoxicating scent, he just have this unique scent and his body emits energy that always make xiao zhan body to always feel calm and relaxed.

"Majesty where is my son, i miss him, I am sure he misses him mommy sweet milk." Xiao zhan asked wang yibo with his face already red with what he has said.

"The maid is bringing him over, but before that, i want to talk to you." Yibo answered, zhan looked at yibo seeing how serious he was, zhan decided to listen, they really need to talk, with what happened two weeks ago they needed to have a talk a serious one, yesterday they didn't have time since they were both horny and needed each other.

"Yes your majesty, but don't be hard on me, i promise to change, i will learn to be good and be the empress you want me to be, i know i was wrong to treat you the king disrespectfully, it was so bad of me, i will learn to be better and never to make you angry again." Zhan said, yibo could see the sincerity in xiao zhan eye's and his voice. Yibo smiled and caressed xiao zhan smooth face.

"Since my empress knows where he was wrong and what he did was so absurd, and no empress could behave in such a way, i will forgive you, i love you, i have never felt such love for anyone like this before, your my soul mate and the person i will forever spend my life with." Zhan breathing speed up, he hugged wang yibo and didn't say a word, listening to xiao zhan heartbeat, yibo knew his empress feelings were the same.