chapter three

Ning didn't ask a lot of questions, helping his highness put on his robes, Ning put his masters long hair into a pony tail, placing an expensive jade hairpin, ning smiled in satisfaction, his highness is so beautiful, he wondered why his majesty doesn't like the empress when he is a perfect definition of beauty and also a perfect candidate of being a queen. No one qualifies to be the empress of shang state apart from his master xiao zhan.

"Ning why does this robe look so girlish?" Xiao zhan who looked at the light blue robe he was wearing, though it has the aura of richness and royalty but it looks so girlish, even if he is the so called empress he is a man after all, well not just a man but a pregnant man, poor him, he has really suffered a lot, being pregnant and being hated by the king, what a life!.

Ning scratched his head wondering which answer he could give his highness, because his highness has always loved putting on girlish robes, it fits his slim sexy body perfectly well. "Highness, you've always loved these robes, is something wrong?" Ning asked, zhan who frowning forced a smile. He is not just going to tell him he is not that naive xiao zhan but a total different xiao zhan, but if he did say that then other's might think he has gone crazy and that heartless man we call king might find a perfect reason of dethroning him and having that consort he doesn't even know his name as his empress and his long life dream will be achieved.

"Nothing, i have decided not to put such clothes anymore, make sure after we have come back, go and get some manly clothes for your empress." Xiao zhan answered, ning looked at the man standing infront of him and he slightly had doubts if this man is his highness, he does sound different today.

"OK your highness." Ning answered and bowed down. Ning led the way with guards and some eunuch following behind xiao zhan who was at the middle, zhan could feel the gazes and mumbles between the maids whenever they passed but xiao zhan was not bothered at all, placing his hand at the still not visible small bump, zhan felt a ting of protection at the developing baby in his womb, it never crossed his mind that one day he will ever get pregnant or be a bottom, he has always been top.

Zhan arrived at the King's father's palace, it was beautiful, this is where the Queen Mother and his husband lives, it is grand and has a lot of valuable things, the guards who were nearby knelt down in respect when they saw the empress, zhan had them rise, he looked around and saw three men kneeling down. Zhan looked at them properly, ning when he realised that his highness is looking at the three kneeling figures, he walked closer to xiao zhan.

"Highness, at the middle is the king with his two close bodyguards, they have been kneeling since type time consort Orchard was locked up." Ning whispered, zhan wondered when was the so called consort got locked up.

"When was she locked up?" Zhan asked. "Highness since yesterday, you know you have been unconscious for days, i was so worried." Ning said sadly, zhan patted ning head with a smile on his face, xiao zhan knows well if he doesn't do something then the so called king will hate him even more, maybe he will even think of way's to kill him, knowing very well how vicious people from the ancient world were especially the royalties zhan got goosebumps. Zhan whispered something in ning ear then he walked towards the kneeling king and the bodyguards.

Zhan surprised everyone who was around when he also knelt down, zhan shivered when he felt someone looking at him sharply, turning around to look who it was, he found it was the person who was to be the king, he was gritting his teeth in anger, zhan heart skipped a bit, the man is so handsome and him being bisexual he will surely fall for this man, because this is the kind of the man he would want.

"Are you here to humiliate me you vicious heartless jinx?" Zhan felt his heart hurt with the man's words, how could he think so badly of him.

"Your majesty, i don't intend in humiliating anyone, I am really sorry for whatever has happened to your favourite consort, so I am here to beg father to let your consort go." Xiao zhan answered, zhan answer made wang yibo to laugh sarcastically.

"Your pretence really amaze this king, you think i will buy that? Your presence really disgusts me, get lost before this king force you to leave!" Yibo shouted making xiao zhan to tremble in fear and the boldness he had few minutes ago was washed away. With him still weak zhan took a deep breath and touched his stomach which seems to hurt.

"Your really cruel you bastard of a king!" Zhan mumbled, minutes later the Queen Mother arrived with ning following close, the Queen Mother seeing xiao zhan kneeling down, she immediately helped xiao zhan to stand up.

"My dear why are you kneeling down? Your pregnant and very weak, what if something bad happened to you or the baby?" The Queen Mother said with a worried voice, wang yibo who was looking at xiao zhan with hateful eyes rolled his eyes.

"Mother I am fine, I am here because I am worried of his majesty well being, he has been here since yesterday, mother please let consort Orchard go, it's my fault i wasn't careful that day and I fell down in the lake, consort Orchard is innocent and has nothing to do with this." Zhan answered making everyone to be surprised, everyone saw it, that vicious consort pushed the empress to the lake.

"Oh my dear is so selfless, you can do anything just to make sure your husband is not suffering." The Queen Mother said while looking at his son who was dying in anger.

"Mother you can see that this vicious jinx is pretending! He nothing but a fox!" Yibo who was now standing up said, zhan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah a fox who you hate but still impregnated him." Xiao zhan answered sarcastically.