chapter five

I am so bored! Everything is boring, I am grounded like a little baby, this is so unfair!" Xiao zhan shouted frustrated, Orchard who was standing at the door looking at the empress behaving like a lunatic smirked. "Seems like someone gonna be crazy soon." Orchard whispered.

Xiao zhan felt someone else presence in the room he was in, he looked at the door and his eyes went wide. "Ahhh.......ghost! Someone save me! Their's a ghost!" Xiao zhan shouted so loudly making the guards outside to rush inside the empress palace, Orchard who was standing at the door also got scared started looking around. "Where is the ghost? Where is the ghost?" Orchard asked moving towards xiao zhan but xiao zhan kept going backwards his eye's tightly closed.

"Don't come over you scary ghost! Don't come over!" Zhan shouted, the king who was going back to his palace after finishing his meetings, heard the empress shoutings,  he immediately rushed to the empress palace, flying towards the empress who was about to fall down yibo caught him.

"Where is the ghost?" Yibo asked with his deep voice, zhan opened his eyes slowly he looked at the person who was holding him and found that it's his majesty, zhan frowned and pushed wang yibo away he looked infront of him and he got so scared when he saw princess Orchard, zhan immediately fainted, yibo with his fast reflex caught xiao the on time and the imperial doctor was immediately summoned, the guards were allowed to go outside, the person who was left behind was his majesty, consort Orchard and ning, xiao zhan personal assistance.

Consort Orchard was so angry with how his majesty carried this useless empress in his arms. His majesty should not care about this good for nothing empress, he should be concerned about her because his majesty loves her so much not the empress.

"Your majesty, why are you still placing him in your arms? He must be pretending again." Consort Orchard said sounding angry, ning sneered and stood infront of Orchard when she tried to approach the unconscious empress and his majesty who was still holding xiao zhan in his arms on bed.

"Your not allowed to be here, this is the empress chamber and his majesty is here, your not supposed to be here!" Ning said sarcastically and moves infront of Orchard to block her whenever she tried to move and go closer to the king and Queen.

"You.....you i will kill you!" Consort Orchard shouted and tried to grab ning neck, ning stuck his tongue out at the consort, ning act made consort Orchard to be furious, wang yibo looked at his consort and ning and he frowned.

"Enough! This king will throw you out if you dare make any more noise or behave childish." Yibo the king whispered yelled, the struggling two figures stopped immediately and lowered their heads. The imperial doctor came and checked the empress.

"How is he imperial doctor?" Yibo asked, the imperial doctor listened to xiao zhan pulse for few minutes and sighed.

"He seems to be extremely terrified, he will surely loose the baby if this continues, his body can't handle extreme thing's, he needs to be stress free." The imperial doctor answered, yibo nodded his head.

"Noted, this king will have everything taken care of." Yibo reply made consort Orchard to feel like strangling xiao zhan, she needs to do something and put that empress into her place, she is going to deal with him and she is not going to spare him. Ning who was looking at the consort smirked. "Anger will kill you." Ning whispered and looked away, Orchard couldn't do anything because ning is the empress personal assistant, his position could be considered higher and no one will dare touch him apart from the empress himself.

Zhan opened his eyes. "Your awake." Yibo said and released xiao zhan before he could push him away, zhan looked around the room wearily, his eyes landed at consort Orchard, his body moved on it's own towards his majesty, he hugged wang yibo tightly and pointed at Orchard.

"Your majesty you have to kill that scary ghost now! It is very scary!" Xiao zhan shouted, yibo was surprised, so all these shoutings is because he is referring to his consort as the ghost.

"Your crazy! That's my consort your calling ghost!" Yibo answered angry, zhan stopped hugging wang yibo and looked at him surprised then back at the about to cry consort.

"That. ...that hideous creature is your consort? Are you sure your majesty, please open your eyes properly and look at her, her face looks terrible with all those things she has applied! You must be mistaken." Xiao zhan answered, consort Orchard ran out of the palace crying, no one has ever humiliated him like that, ning who was on the verge of laughing covered his mouth so as not to make a sound, wang yibo stood up and raised his hand, zhan covered his face with his hands.

Yibo remembered what the imperial doctor has said. "Have enough rest, this king will punish you severely if you out of line again." Yibo told xiao zhan who was hiding his head with his hands, yibo left making ning to start laughing hysterically with the empress words.