forty three

Xiao zhan words made the maids and guards who were nearby to lower their heads and their faces turned crimson red. Their empress is really shameless, he even dared to shout out loud what he has done with the king earlier without getting embarrassed.

Wang yibo got angry, looking at the maids and guards who were nearby, yibo placed the book back on the table with a bang making everyone to kneel, yibo got up, looking at the maids and guards one last time, he shouted. "Scram!" Within seconds no one was seen nearby, xiao zhan who was about to enter the kings chambers came to a stop, feeling the cold chills around the palace, zhan knew one thing is to get the hell out of here. The noise he heard from the dining area, he knew that heartless man must be angry.

"I better get out of here too,that little piece of shit won't let me off so easily." Xiao zhan whispered and turnedaround to leave, he walked few steps when he saw wang yibo coming towards his chambers, zhan decided to hide and then ran out of the palace once wang yibo enters his chambers. Zhan hide behind a chair while peeking at wang yibo who was approaching. Yibo stopped his steps and looked towards the chair where xiao zhan was hiding, he can't really see him but he could feel his presence and xiao zhan scent is strong their. Him being a dragon his scent is extraordinary strong. Yibo used his Qi to move the chair away, only to see xiao zhan squatting and peeking wherever he was.

Yibo chuckled with his empress behaviour. He walked closer to where his empress was and carried him bridal style.  Zhan realising what has happened he tried to pry out of wang yibos grasp.

"Your majesty let me go right now! I want to go back to my palace, i don't want to go back to your chambers!" Zhan shouted with a tensed voice, yibo tightened his grip making xiao zhan to keep his mouth shut.

"Stop fooling around, let's go to sleep, i have a lot of things to do tommorow." Yibo walked towards his chambers, placed xiao zhan on bed, yibo took off his robes and joined zhan who has moved to the far end corner of the bed, scared wang yibo might force him to have sex with him again. "I am not going to have you serve me tonight, i have a lot of things to do tommorow and i will be busy for the next few days." Yibo added and layed down to bed, yibo covered his body with the quilt and closed his eye's to sleep.

Zhan looked at wang yibo for few minutes, then layed down to bed, but he made sure to leave space between the two, since he was scared wang yibo must be having some hidden agenda. Zhan slept off immediately, and he subconsciously moved closer to wang yibo, yibo who was still awake smirked. "You can't even sleep without hugging me, and minutes ago you were so conscious." Yibo whispered and wrapped his hand around xiao zhan waist then closed his eye's. Zhan loved the warmth and he snuggled even more closer.

Zhan was in deep sleep, using wang yibo as his pillow and mattress. Yibo woke up at exactly five in the morning, this is his routine since he was a little kid. Waking up at exactly five, practice his martial arts with his master, seven in the morning, he showers, have his breakfast and goes to class with other royal kid's. If he is not attending class then he will be with his father taking care of state affairs. By the time he was ten years, he has learnt everything and could be able to govern a state without any problem.

Yibo took over the throne when he was 16 year's, at 18 he fall in love with Orchard and wanted to make her his empress, but his parents refused. Yibo was really angry but he couldn't go against his family, when he was 22 years, he took Orchard as his consort, then few months ago he married xiao zhan as his official wife and empress of shang state. It never occurred to him the person he really despise was the same person who going to be pregnant and giving birth to the crown prince unlike the person he loved and favoured her but she didn't even give him a child, rather they decided to be in cahoot with her family to dethrone him.

"My empress get up, it's already five in the morning, wake up." Yibo tried to wake up xiao zhan who was on top of him, zhan covered wang yibo mouth with his hand, he carefully covered his body with the quilt and continued to sleep. Yibo tried to speak but his words came out as mumbles.