thirty five

Zhan remembered how dissapointed wang yibo was when he refused him, he clearly knows if he still refuses him now then not only will he not stop but he might get rough and hurt him, it is better to just give in.

"Y-your majesty, please don't make me pregnant now, i don't want to be giving birth like rats, you can atleast ask the imperial doctor for some kinda family planning pills." Xiao zhan begged, yibo was somehow confused.

"What is this family planning pill?" Yibo asked, he has never heard something like family planning pill, zhan cursed inwardly, he forced a smile. He forgot this people of this era are very stupid, well his little two cute boy's are very smart like him, they took his sharp and smart brain, no one will be compared to them.

"I mean a medicine that will prevent me from getting pregnant, I am still recovering, if i get pregnant by mistake, it might lead to complication." Zhan answered, yibo listened and was interested with xiao zhan words, he sat down and let xiao zhan sit on his lap.

"We never expected our empress to be so smart, we have never thought about that, we always believe the more kids we have the more stronger and respected we will be." Yibo answered.

"That's not the case, if you get a lot of kids and you don't enough money and food to cater for their needs, you will find kids engaging in dangerous business like becoming bandits, prostitutes  or becoming killers, that might be a way of them to earn money, but if you plan with your partner how many kids you want as long as you will be able to cater for their needs then that will be great but then if we don't know the way of how to plan then we will still be the same, giving birth unnecessarily." Yibo remained quite for a while with his hand caressing xiao zhan stomach.

"Ok, i will discuss with my minister's, we will find the best doctors who will be able to make medicine or portions which will prevent someone from getting pregnant for a specific time, as long we will not have any problems, for now let's go check on the crown prince, i have a feeling he is awake."

Wang yibo carried wangyuan and placed him on his lap and showing him important things he should do and check whenever he goes through the reports, zhan was breastfeeding wangxian while listening to wang yibo and wangyuan talk. All of them retired to bed early since zhan wanted to practice martial arts and was told to wake up as early as five. Zhan who was very 'dedicated' woke up as early as nine in the morning when wang yibo was already gone.

Two months later

The tournament site was prepared well, the participants this year seems to be a lot, it is something abnormal, wang yibo always host the tournament so that he could get the greatest fighter who will join the army, the winner always gets a good post. Yibo was well aware of why the participants were just so much, Orchard used this day to kill him, yibo was sure Orchard dad is excited for this day. Wang yibo intentionally invited Orchard family members for the event.

Today was the the day of the tournament, yibo made sure to have some entertainment like music, poem recitation, swords dance and playing any kind of instruments before the main event could start. Yibo woke up early he first attended the morning court, then later went through the important reports, after he was done, he headed to his palace to prepare himself for the event. Yibo found the maids were busy preparing prince wangyuan and the crown prince wangxian who seems not to like other people touching him without his mommy being around.

"Let's go and get prepared my empress, we are already late for the event." Yibo said and dragged xiao zhan away when wangxian was distracted by his big brother wangyuan, they seem to get along pretty well, wangxian loves playing with his brother, though he is just two months old since he hatched from the egg, but he is very smart, he identifies everyone and things, though he couldn't speak but you will understand what he needs. The maids prepared the empress and emperor bath, made sure to add scented flower.

Since this will be the time zhan was allowed to go out of the palace since he layed the egg, he is very excited, both yibo and xiao zhan were helped to put on their dragon robes, zhan was helped to put on a bit of make up which added to him being extra beautiful, someone might think he is an immortal.

People were anxious, the Queen Mother and the former king has already arrived, only the king and the empress who seems to have dissapered for months were no where to be seen. Orchard father, Orchard herself and the group has already arrived and were putting everything in order. Two hours later the eunuch announced the arrival of the king and the empress together with their children. Orchard almost fainted, xiao zhan is still alive? Everyone knelt down when the royal family arrived, this is xiao zhan first time to attend an event since coming to this era, he was amazed.

Yibo intertwined his fingers with that of his empress, after arriving to his seat, yibo who was still standing beside him was xiao zhan who was smiling widely let the people to get up, the minister's and the people were stupified, the king and the empress looked so perfect together, and now standing with the king holding the empress hand with a smile on his face, Orchard was on the verge of exploding, he couldn't believe with what she has done for those months bared no fruit. She is going to finish everything today.

Yibo helped zhan to sit down, wangyuan sat down on the other side of his dad, wangxian who was being carried by one of the maid was given to wang yibo, everyone saw wangxian, everyone was amazed, the baby was just so handsome, wangxian squealed so loudly when he saw everyone was looking at him. Orchard sneered, what if he is so handsome and has features of his dad and mom, they're going to die here today.