twenty six

Two months later

Nothing much happened, everything in the palace was quite apart from the king who seems to be behaving strangely, his face looks pale but no minister dared to question him. Yibo announced consort Orchard dissapearance and Orchard status as a consort was denounced, she was no longer a consort, his father status as a prime minister was taken away from him, yibo made sure Orchard father power has completely decreased since he didn't want any problems in future.

Orchard father was assigned to look after the royal tablets, all the royals who were dead and their tablet were placed in the royal temple. This was a big blow for the Orchard once strong well known and feared family but they will never go against the king his decision is final and no one will protest. The respect they used to get is now long gone. The big manor that they used to live was taken away and they now live in a small cottage, the maids and guards left them since they couldn't pay them or feed them well. Wang yibo the king made sure to completely destroy the prime minister family. He used the prime minister as an example to other minister's who were having same thoughts and ambitions as the prime minister.

Xiao zhan will give birth soon, he realised his body has changed, his skin became more bright and smooth, his hair changed from black to silver, his eyes has golden colour which you can see clearly when you look at his eyes carefully. Zhan himself didn't understand the sudden change, since he is pregnant and about to give birth he guessed it must be the reason. But then it looks like he has powers. Did his unborn baby bless him?.

Zhan stomach has become bigger, he has been living and sleeping at the kings palace since the day he returned back to the palace from demon realm, zhan was now used to seeing wang yibo cousin the demon, they have become good friends, he sometimes visits the demon realm but since his stomach got bigger and his delivery date was around the corner wang yibo has become extra protective, he couldn't allow xiao zhan out of his site, though xiao zhan hated it but couldn't fight against the mighty king.

Zhan was excited but at the same time scared. Knowing that he is going to hatch an egg through his ass then few days or maybe a month later he will be able to see his baby. He knew once this egg leaves his poor stomach then he will start cultivating and he is going to be the strongest cultivator but then again, knowing he is going to deliver an egg like a chicken or some reptile made him really furious, a whole human being, a whole beautiful xiao zhan degraded to a chicken!.

Today he managed to escape the king close watch and he had his son wangyuan who has greatly grown and he is looking like a five years old boy followed him. Xiao zhan missed eating pastries from the demon realm and he wants his good baby boy to take him their.

"Baby be quick, teleport us their before your daddy create the barrier again." Xiao zhan told his son while looking around scared maybe wang yibo is somewhere listening to them.

"OK mommy." Wangyuan answered, activating his magic, wangyuan and zhan vanished but then seconds later both of them hit their foreheads with the invisible barrier created around the palace and the two of them fall down with a red forehead. Zhan wailed so loudly with how his forehead is hurting.

"Mommy get up, it seems like daddy knew our plan." Wangyuan said and tried to help xiao zhan get up. Zhan refused and remained on the ground throwing a tantrum.

"I don't want to get up! I want to eat pastries right now!" Xiao zhan shouted like a little baby, the maids and guards didn't dare say a word, they're now used of their empress behaviour now. He is so moody and sensitive, he always throws tantrums and teach the almighty king a lesson. Wang yibo who was still in his study trying to heal his wound coughed out blood but he immediately wiped the blood away. Yibo mindlinked his cousin to take care of his empress by sending someone to deliver the pastries his empress is demanding.

"My empress you better deliver soon i can't keep up for long without my essence." Yibo whispered and closed his eye's tightly.