forty nine

Zhan served the king, and yibo made sure to eat xiao zhan really good, zhan was left completely exhausted, yibo cleaned him, had a quick shower and joined his empress to bed.

Both yibo and xiao zhan woke up later that day. Yibo was the first one to be awake, he found his empress is still asleep, some of his hair strands has covered his face, zhan warm breath fanned wang yibo chest, yibo kissed zhan cheek and sat down on the bed. The enuach came in and greeted the king asking if he needed anything, yibo instructed him what to do.

"My empress wake up, it's already morning, breakfast is here." Yibo whispered in xiao zhan ear, zhan pushed yibo face away and covered his ear.

"I am tired, i need to sleep." Zhan answered tiredly. Yibo helped zhan to get up, having zhan rinse his mouth with warm water, yibo wiped xiao zhan face, zhan didn't struggle, he allowed wang yibo to feed him the breakfast which was a light food and easily digestible, yibo let xiao zhan to continue sleeping and he also ate his breakfast with his son wangyuan. Wangxian though he is still little but he is way smarter compared to his age,  he looked around but didn't see his mommy, looking at his daddy wangxian started whimpering.

"Your mother is sleeping, dont worry. Be good and drink your milk." Yibo told his son who blinked his eyes several times and started crying, yibo bringing him up yibo made the crying wangxian to look at him, wangxian kept his mouth shut seeing his daddy sharp eyes, he became a good boy and drank the milk given by his daddy without causing any trouble.

"Daddy I want to go out of the palace and have fun, mommy promised to take me out and explore, will you allow mommy, little brother and i go out?" Wangyuan asked his dad, whose hands froze when he heard his son's questions. Yibo thought for a while, he remembers his empress he one day tried to sneak out with his big stomach by climbing up the long tree which was behind his palace, with how clumsy he was he is very sure he could have fallen down and caused complications to his pregnancy.

"Ok baby, I will be coming too, we can go tommorow and walk around the capital." Yibo answered making wangyuan to jump up and down happily, then he went closer to the sitted wang yibo who was still carrying wangxian in his arms and hugged him.

"Thank you so much daddy, i will go tell mommy the good news." Wangyuan shouted and ran off before wang yibo could speak, yibo shook his head and kissed wangxian little face, wangxian pouted and started complaining with his baby talk, yibo decided to tease his son even more when he saw him trying to refuse and hiding his face whenever wang yibo kisses his face.

"With the way your whining, i won't be surprised if you speak even now." Yibo teased while looking at his son who was looking at him with teary eyes, with his expression someone might think he is getting bullied by the emperor.

Wangyuan found his mommy is still asleep, he happily got on the bed and started calling xiao zhan to wake up, zhan yawned and opened his eyes slowly, he thought it was wang yibo and was about to curse him, but seeing his baby he tiredly smiled and pulled his son to rest his head on his chest.

"Tell me baby? Why did you wake mommy up? Do you have something to tell me?" Xiao zhan asked his son while caressing wangyuan long hair, wangyuan closed his eye's and enjoyed his mommy's petting, he didn't realise his tail appeared with how he was enjoying.

"Yes mommy, daddy allowed us to go out tommorow, he said he will come along with us!" Wangyuan answered excited, zhan was also excited, since arriving here he has never visited outside apart from going to the demon realm, but hearing his son saying the king allowed them to go, he was very excited and he couldn't wait.

"Great, tommorow i will get you anything that you need, also hide your tail now." Zhan said, wangyuan blushed, his tail vanished and he continued to hug his mother.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too my baby boy, so much."