thirty three

Wang yibo stayed with his empress after a maid who was assigned to take care of baby wangxian came and took wangxian so that he could rest. Yibo took zhan to bed and hugged his, him close.

"My empress, you know i always feel happy and contented whenever I am near you, we are very sure now that we are in love with you." Zhan blushed and at the same time felt his heart skip a bit with wang yibo words. If he is not mistaken, he is very sure he has fallen in love with wang yibo for the few months he stayed here. He was on a mission to make the king fall for his charms but then he ended up falling in love with the king.

"So you have finally decided to return my love your majesty." Zhan asked while caressing wang yibo cheek. Yibo lowered his head and kissed xiao zhan lips, the kiss was initially gentle but it got heated up and fierce, zhan face turned pale and he started gasping for air. "Y-your majesty, i can't breath." Xiao managed to speak while panting hard, yibo stopped but he attacked xiao zhan neck, zhan neck was his sensitive part, with just a light nibbling from wang yibo it made xiao zhan to moan so loudly, his whole body trembled in excitement.

Yibo smirked knowing what to do to make his empress to always submit to him. Yibo decided to continue but zhan was first enough to stop him. "Why did you stop me my empress?" Yibo asked getting irritated with his empress behaviour, no one has ever refused him especially when he is so horny. Zhan sensed wang yibo irritation, he just gave birth, if he were to get pregnant again then this is going to be a very difficult situation, he almost died with the pain that day when he was laying that egg. 

"Y-your majesty i...I am not ready, i just gave birth, and still very weak and recovering, you really have to consider." Zhan answered with a stuttering voice, yibo growled and moved aside, using his Qi he tried to calm his already stimulated body, he looked at xiao zhan and doubted his words, he is obviously lying, it clearly shows that whatever he has said is a lie.

"Never give me a hint or take me to such heights then stop me, this king will not appreciate it, we hate it when we get refused." Yibo left without looking back, zhan sighed and repaired his already disheveled robes, he called ning to prepare his bath, after he was done, he decided to have his breakfast at the garden outside the palace, since his son wangyuan and yibo were not around.

Wang yibo arrived at the morning court late, with his foul mood today, yibo ended up breaking one of the minister's several bones because he suggested of the king taking in another consort not just a consort but consorts,because he needs more kids. Wang yibo warned the minister's, anyone who will mention of consorts, concubine or anything stupid, he will make sure he will burn him to ashes not just breaking several bones like he did now.

"Have you realised his majesty has been getting really furious and easily agitated recently, with just a small mistake you will find yourself in big trouble." One of the minister's whispered to one of the minister' who was walking out of the courtroom.

"Minister of agriculture, you know the walls has ears, let's not get ourselves in any unnecessary problems." The minister's walked away not mentioning the emperor again.

"Daddy wait for me!" Wangyuan shouted at his daddy. Wang yibo stopped and turned around to hold wangyuan on time before he could fall down.

"Baby you need to be careful, your mommy will be mad if you get hurt." Yibo scolded the pouting wangyuan who reluctantly nodded his head. "Tell me, do you need somethin?" Yibo asked and picked wangyuan up, wangyuan wrapped his small hands around his daddy neck, the guards envied the king relationship with his adopted son, the king shows his love and affection for the Prince for everyone to see, he one time involved his son in the court meeting.

"My teacher asked a question today but i couldn't answer so well." Wangyuan answered, yibo and wangyuan kept talking with his daddy, yibo explained whatever wangyuan was not able to understand.