twenty nine

The little egg snake didn't cause trouble or come out of where he was hiding. Zhan woke up later that evening, he was used to touch his protruding stomach whenever he woke up, but now he tensed finding a flat stomach, he immediately sat down on the bed and relaxed remembering he actually layed an egg, he looked around and smiled when he saw the egg under his robes, he carefully picked the egg afraid that it might break and his baby die.

"Hey little guy, my little munchkin, are you really in here?" Zhan asked sweetly, he caressed the egg and kissed it, the baby inside cooed, his mommy is the only person who loves him and he loves him too. Zhan lowered his head and heard rapid heartbeats coming from the egg, zhan exclaimed, it looks like a normal baby who develops in a female womb their heartbeats are always fast just like his baby boy who is developing in this egg.

Zhan smiled when he saw wang yibo approaching him, he placed the egg on the bed but the egg jumped on his lap then rolled closer to his stomach, yibo sat down and hugged xiao zhan tightly.

"Your finally awake my empress, how are you feeling now?" Yibo asked zhan while caressing xiao zhan back gently, zhan pouted.

"I am hungry now, my stomach feels so empty." Zhan answered with a saddened voice, the egg seeing his mommy is ignoring him, he started rubbing his mommy stomach with his shell, zhan stopped hugging wang yibo and his attention returned back to the egg.

"Baby mommy is here he will never leave his baby boy." Zhan words made yibo to secretly role his eyes several times, the baby cooed again and to make wang yibo even more jealous he jumped on his lap and rolled closer to rub yibos stomach. Zhan felt even more happy. "See your majesty our baby likes you too, i know my baby boy is such a darling." Yibo sighed and slightly frowned, if his empress was to know how this boy is a pain in the ass he couldn't have said that, zhan saw yibo reaction and he immediately frowned.

"Your not allowed to show that bad reaction infront of my baby, my baby is such a good boy, that behaviour of yours is not allowed here." Xiao zhan whispered yelled and picked the egg, he carefully placed it on the bed and layed down beside it, yibo who is not that talkative didn't know what to say and he chose to keep quite. The food for xiao zhan was prepared by the Queen Mother. The maids who came to deliver the food secretly are also loyal guards of the Queen Mother.

Zhan ate the food happily, since he has just delivered the food was nutritious and light too, perfect with his current condition, yibo left to bring wangyuan since zhan wanted to see his baby boy, the security was high even an ant will not be able to escape the well trained guards who were guarding around the palace.

The imperial doctor left and he directly went to the prime minister cottage, the prime minister was waiting for him, two dark guards were secretly following him the king ordered if he tries anything then they should quickly kill him.

"My lord, i came as you have instructed, his majesty as usual summoned me to. ..to check his pulse." The imperial doctor said and tried to keep the same composure whenever they met with the former prime minister behind the kings back.

"So tell me, how is he is the medicine i personally told you to give him? Is it effective?" The former prime minister asked, the imperial doctor nodded his head and forced a smile.

"The medicine is effective, the king power has completely detoriated, I am sure he has lost 95% of his power after checking his pulse, I am sure it's perfect time for you to strike and end that tyrant of a king." The imperial doctor lied, he couldn't even check his pulse, when the king used his fire to peel off his skin without showing any mercy. The prime minister who was very loyal to the king never expected he will be demoted from his post just because his daughter tried to attack the so called empress, no one saw it, no evidence, just a mare evil demon seed.

Orchard father decided to completely end the royal family and that is by weakening the king and killing him, then finding someone else be the king or take over the post and pretend to care for the recent prince who is actually a demon snake then kill him when the right time comes, since his daughter has poisoned the so called empress, he is very sure the baby plus the empress couldn't make it.

"Great, i heard that earlier he tried to expel the poison, how did it go?" Orchard father asked.

"Nothing happened, i will continue doing what you instructed me to my lord, the people you secretly found are now over one thousand." The imperial doctor answered. Wang yibo who was hearing every word that the former prime minister and imperial doctor smirked.

"You want to dethrone me? Your so stupid." Yibo said and chuckled.