thirty nine

Yibo caressed little wangxian cheek when he saw him looking at him. Zhan sneered and looked away, he is not going to look at him or talk to him. Wangxian moved his hand and grasped one of wang yibos finger, opening his mouth four little fangs appeared and he bite wang yibo finger. Yibo raised his eye brow when he felt slight numbness on his finger. His son is really daring, with just a sharp glare wangxian his face on xiao zhan chest, yibo looked at the little four marks left on his finger.

"Mr Bai, i know your skills of playing zither is exceptional, i want you to play for everyone to hear, you were once my father in law and prime minister, i still respect you a lot." Yibo who decided not to waste any more time said. Orchard dad smiled though his smile was not genuine at all, the urge to kill wang yibo is just so high, this king who is pretending to be caring now is the same person who made him loose everything. Right now he is no different but like those useless peasants and beggars out there!.

"Mr Bai i heard you had the abilities to manipulate people's minds no matter how great their cultivations was by using your zither. His majesty is right when he said your skills are exceptional." The Queen Mother added, zhan was all this time quite, with the way he was sitted and behaving it can clearly show his lack of interest on the conversation that was going on.

"Thank you, your majesty, this lowly servant is really flattered, i never expected the king will love with how i play the zither, long live your majesty, your highness." Mr Bai Orchard dad said. Though his voice and the way he was behaving was sincere but deep down the hatred was just so deep.

Yibo ordered a zither to be brought over. The maliciousness on Mr Bai face and eye's could be seen. Mr Bai played the zither, bts the way he played, instead of bringing out the warm, good feeling that people expected, the feeling that was brought out was nothing but hate, revenge, anger and killing intent, the song he played those who were well versed with music knew clearly well Mr Bai wants to rebel and overthrow the king, those who understood the song and how it was played trembled in fear, they secretly looked at the king and they could see the anger that was being emitted from him.

"Is that what you've been thinking and planning Mr Bai? Do you know the crime of trying to rebel! Are you seeking death!" Yibo shouted, Mr Bai was at first scared but then smirked when yibo coughed out blood, the guards, minister's, the royal family and everyone else collapsed on the ground unconscious.

"You should rewrite that sentence your majesty. ...no. ..not majesty but a tyrant! A heartless man who oppress the poor and the weak! You don't deserve to be the king!" Mr Bai sneered and started laughing sarcastically.

"Mr Bai. ...the king was merciful enough to spare you and your family when your useless daughter tried to kill the empress, how could you pay his kindness with cruelty!" Minister A shouted completely furious with Mr Bai behaviour. Mr Bai didn't waste time but he immediately stabbed the minister on his chest killing him in an instant.

"Daddy help me please! Daddy!" Wangyuan who was held in the air by one of Mr Bai men shouted, zhan tensed from where he was sitted. He looked at wang yibo then at his son.

"Your strong man, very strong! My son is in danger go and save him! He wants to be the king then let him be! I don't want my son to die!" Zhan shouted at wang yibo who couldn't move a limb.

"Mr Bai let my son go! I will not let you off if you hurt my son! Also you don't qualify to be the king! You will have to kill me first!" Yibo answered and tried to get up but he collapsed back. Mr Bai frowned.

"So stubborn! Kill that little piece of shit! Let's see if you will continue acting tough!" Zhan got up quickly with his son wangxian in his arms, he ran to where his son was, even before he could arrive a spear pierced through his chest, everyone shouted the empress name, even before wangxian in his arms could react, he was immediately blown to pieces by Mr Bai followed by wangyuan.

Yibo couldn't believe what has just happened, his family. His only family is killed. He really underestimated this good for nothing Mr Bai.

"You want to kill me right? C'mon kill me, do it, i never expected you will be smarter and well prepared Mr Bai!" Yibo managed to speak while looking at the lifeless body of his empress.

"Dad I am here! Dad don't kill him, i still love him!" Orchard voice was heard, Mr Bai turned around and smiled seeing his daughter. Mr Bai looked at wang yibo and smiled sarcastically.

"You heard that, my daughter is pleading for your pathetic life, what do you think?" Mr Bai asked wang yibo who only looked at Orchard with pure disgust.

"I rather die than love such a bitch!" Yibo spitted, Orchard smiling face vanished and her eyes turned crimson red then flashed gold, even before Mr Bai could react the Orchard infront of him transformed to be wang yibo. The wang yibo on the ground dissapered together with zhan lifeless body.

"Surprised?"