chapter six

Xiao zhan realising that wang yibo was about to go, he immediately got up from bed and stopped wang yibo looked at xiao zhan who was standing behind then xiao zhan hand which was holding his robe. "What do you want from this king my empress?" Yibo asked making xiao zhan wonder if this man standing before him is really the king? Or is that how they call people here, yibo noted xiao zhan confusion with his facial expression. "Are you alright my empress, i have something very important to do." Yibo added making the dazed xiao zhan to roll his eyes.

"I am your empress, you made me pregnant, shouldn't you be a responsible king, look at you now behaving like an irresponsible husband!" Zhan answered but yelped when he was suddenly pinned down to bed by wang yibo. Ning left the empress chambers.

"What did you say? Can you repeat what you have just said." Zhan smirked, using his free hand he covered wang yibo face, this distracted yibo zhan chuckled and pushed wang yibo down the bed then sat down on his stomach satisfied.

"It seems like we are going to have a bed wrestling, I am so ready bring it on your majesty." Xiao zhan answered proudly, yibo looked at xiao zhan and shook his head.

"Your crazy!" Yibo whispered yelled and the next minute xiao zhan found himself tied down, yibo got off the bed and left the empress chambers.

The rumours of the consort scaring the empress with her hideous face was all over the place, the story was spiced up. The story made Orchard furious, she couldn't believe the empress could humiliate her and now everyone at the palace is talking about it and now condemning her for even trying to murder the empress and wanting to take over the title of the Queen after killing the empress!

Orchard was infuriated when the king himself blamed her of going to the empress palace without his permission or his empress permission!. Zhan was having a relaxing time in the garden whenever his good moments when Orchard voice was heard approaching xiao zhan.

You really came early, earlier than expected, but I will still go with the show.

Xiao zhan smiled and got up from where he was sitted with the help of ning. "What pleasure do i have for consort Orchard to visit me, but still i. ....." Xiao zhan said but moved back, he is really scared of this consort with the excessive make up she applies she really looks like a scary ghost.

"Stop pretending! Tell me are you now happy after tainting my good name huh?" Xiao zhan secretly smirked, tainting her name when he has not even gone out of his palace since he got grounded even though the punishment was lifted. He was planning to go out and explore the capital, ning told him everything outside the palace is amazing and he wants to go and explore, he will surely go out without telling that annoying king who comes to his palace everyday to bully him, ning said it's so unlike the king, he never visits the empress, the empress was the one who stalks the king and follows him everywhere, zhan decided that to change.

"I have never gone out since I got punished, also with me carrying his majesty's heir has been a great toll for me." Zhan answered sarcastically, his hand on his stomach with his eyes eyeing consort Orchard flat stomach, even a fool will know he is insulting consort Orchard.

"You witch, what's so great about you? You have been following his majesty like a lost puppy when he clearly doesn't want you." Orchard words made xiao zhan to shook his head like he is pitying the woman infront of him.

"Consort Orchard, I am the empress and i have finally realised that i was so stupid before, my behaviour was embarrassing, but now i have changed. One more thing if his majesty doesn't want me then he couldn't have made me his empress, second he couldn't have made me pregnant, not just pregnant but he made the person he hates pregnant not the one he love huh?" Xiao zhan words made Orchard crazy, she was about to slap zhan but was the one who got slapped.

Orchard looked at the person who dared to touch her and she immediately knelt down when she saw the Queen Mother.

"Wanting to slap the empress! Your really daring!" The Queen Mother shouted while looking at the kneeling Orchard, to make the matter even more worse wang yibo the king also came to check on xiao zhan.