thirty two

Xiao zhan was awakened with the babies cries, waking up quickly, he was surprised seeing wang yibo carrying his baby who seems to be struggling to get off from his daddy arms. Wangyuan was sitted beside his daddy and trying to make the crying baby to stop crying. Zhan got up from bed and took the baby from wang yibo.

Yibo smiled. "He must be hungry." But he obviously doesn't want me to hold him, he is scared i will boil him and eat him. Yibo didn't say out loud, only the word hunger was what he uttered out loud, zhan knowing that he is the mother sat down carefully with the still wailing baby, he removed his outer robes, he looked at his small nipples, the baby stopped crying and his gaze fixed on his mommy's flat chest, the little baby licked his lips and moved his small hands happily. Zhan realising what he has done, he immediately put on his robes making the quite baby to start whimpering.

"Y-your majesty, we can get some milk for him right? I am a man. .you know. ..obviously i can't provide any milk." Xiao zhan said with his face turning crimson red, he is so used to being called mommy and he ended up something so embarrassing, how could he breastfed a baby when he is a man not a woman, he really has gone too far with this title of being called a mommy and he ended up seeing himself as a woman.

"Of course you can provide milk, here." Xiao zhan found himself bare chest and the next second his little flat nipping being suckled by the little baby boy, zhan eye's went wide, this is so disgracing. Yibo realising what zhan was about to do, an invisible rope appeared and tied xiao zhan hands.

"Wang yibo release me right now! I don't have any milk! I am a man not a woman!" Zhan shouted, wangyuan who was sitted with a memorial on his hand, he was going through it since he has an imperial teacher who is teaching him how to read and write and at the same time his daddy who is teaching him about governance, leadership, war strategies, anything that concerns the state affairs. Wangyuan smiled, seems like his mommy is not aware that he can actually provide milk.

"You can get pregnant but you can't provide milk, what kind of logic is that my empress?" Yibo asked making the empress to freeze, wang yibo might be right, if he can get pregnant like women then the probability of him lactating milk is very high, zhan sighed deeply and looked at his baby boy who was happy-go-lucky suckling, his eyes sparkling with happiness, yibo released zhan hands and he let xiao zhan held the baby into place.

"I am really a woman with a dick." Zhan whispered sadly when he saw a trail of white milk at the corners of the baby's mouth. Yibo heard xiao zhan words well and he smiled, he pulled zhan closer to him and kissed his cheek.

"My empress your parents will be visiting you, i heard them come the day of the martial arts competition, that will be still the day of prince wangyuan official coronation and the crown prince wangxian and also the day we will finally announce the safe delivery of wangxian." Xiao zhan nodded his head in understanding. Having a martial arts competition with different people invited, that's great, if he was good with martial arts then that could have been great, he could participate too, thinking of that zhan was excited.

"Your majesty how about you teach me a little bit of martial arts, with how smart I am it is going to be a piece of cake." Zhan said excited, seeing wang yibo hesitancy he immediately added. "Please, please my handsome king, the only man that makes my heart frantically jump up and down whenever i see him and hear his voice calling my sexy and beautiful name." Zhan said seductively, wangxian who was listening his mother's words choked on his mommy's milk and started coughing, wangyuan was really embarrassed, he took the scrolls he was going though and left quietly. Yibo ears were already red, the king was blushing!.

Zhan rubbed his baby's back. Mommy you can't say such things infront of me! I am a baby but i can hear every word that you have said. Wangxian stopped coughing and closed his eye's but not before looking at his daddy with killing intent eyes, it's all his daddy fault that he made his mommy say those flirtarious words.

"This king will do what his empress desires, make sure to wake up as early as five in the morning, we will be waiting for you." Yibo answered, not forgetting his empress sweet words that he has said, he could feel his body getting excited.