chapter four

Mother you can see that this vicious jinx is pretending! He nothing but a fox!" Yibo who was now standing up said, zhan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah a fox who you hate but still impregnated him." Xiao zhan answered sarcastically.

Xiao zhan words made wang yibo furious, he dared answer back. Xiao zhan never spoke back, but today he dared to answer back and on top of all the king! He has really gone too far!.

"You dare! Guards lock him up in his palace, he is forbidden to leave his palace until i say so!" Yibo shouted, zhan hide behind the Queen Mother but was still dragged away.

"I will make you pay for this you heartless king!" Zhan shouted, yibo smirked and his attention returned back to his mother, he slightly bowed down.

"Mother i punished my empress, he needs to reflect on his mistakes, i hope you will not take it to heart mother." Yibo added, the Queen Mother only sighed.

"Fine....fine, but if i hear any more complaints from him concerning your consort, trust me next time i will not only lock her up, i will have the empress punish her accordingly." The Queen Mother answered and walked away, yibo smiled, having his guards follow him, yibo had his consort released.

***************
Xiao zhan was dragged back to his palace and was locked inside, he couldn't believe that useless of a king will have him locked without thinking twice.

"You let me out! Open this door and let me out!" Zhan shouted while banging the door, ning who was standing outside and being stopped by the King's guards to go inside.

"Let me go, his highness is pregnant, if. ..if anything happens to him, i will have you loose your heads!" Ning shouted making the two guards to look at each other, if something happened to the empress, then they will surely be in trouble, their families might get killed too. One of the guards lifted ning and the other opened the door then threw ning inside and the door was immediately closed, ning went closer to the furious xiao zhan.

"Highness are you alright? Don't be angry it's not good for the baby." Ning said and helped the sitted xiao zhan to get up, he then had him sit on his bed then served a medicinal cup of tea for xiao zhan.

"I am fine, that good for nothing king locking me up! He has gone too far!" Zhan shouted but hissed in pain when his stomach started to hurt again. Ning seeing his highness reaction he immediately gave him the medicinal tea.

"Highness this tea is good, drink it and rest, i will find a way to order some food for you." Ning said, minutes later the door was knocked and some foods was brought inside by the maids. Zhan looked at the maids.

"Highness your lunch is here, the Queen Mother said you should take care of yourself and not stress yourself so much, she will come in the evening to check on you." One of the maids said then excused themselves, zhan layed down and cursed inwardly, being pregnant is really a hard thing for him. Feeling weak and being in pain all the time.

"This damn pregnancy, that bastard making this body pregnant!" Zhan whispered and closed his eye's tightly, taking a deep breath zhan decided to have a rest, ning covered his highness with the quilt and stand close to the bed to wait for the empress to wake up. "Highness is so pitiful, he is always treated unjustly by his majesty."  Ning whispered and sighed sadly.

*************
Wang yibo headed directly to the cell and found his consort tied up in chains, someone might think his consort is a dangerous criminal.

"Release her right now!" Yibo commanded the guards who were kneeling down, the guards did what the king has instructed, yibo carried his unconscious consort and headed to his palace, having a enuach to call the imperial doctor.

"My dear you will be fine soon, you have suffered a lot." Yibo said gently while caressing Orchard hand, his voice containing pure love and concern for his consort.

Two hours later

Yibo the king didn't leave Orchard side, he stayed beside her till she was awake. Consort Orchard smiled when she saw its actually the king who was beside her.

"Your majesty is it really you? Or am i dreaming?" Orchard asked, yibo smiled and caressed Orchard cheek. "It's me your not dreaming my dear, you don't have to worry about him, i had him locked up in his palace, he will not cause any more trouble for you." Yibo answered, Orchard was not satisfied with the king punishment, that jinx should also be arrested and taken to the dungeon, he will love to see if he will survive for a day.

Few days later

Xiao zhan wasn't allowed to go out, no matter which tricks he used those guards couldn't buy it, he was already bored staying in doors, the anger he had for that man who calls himself a king is unexplainable, he will surely get even with him.

Orchard recovered fast with his majesty by his side, yibo being close to his consort made him completely forget the empress and the pregnancy. Orchard decided to pay a visit to the empress palace, it has been long since she had fun with that easy going empress.

Ning who was bringing xiao zhan his robes saw consort Orchard, the way he hates that evil consort, she always bullies the empress.

"Hey stop there, you saw me but didn't show any kind of respect are you blind?" Orchard asked ning who looked at Orchard up and down.

"I only listen and respect the empress not you! Excuse me!" Ning answered and walked away, Orchard gritted her teeth in anger. "It looks like the servants here were not taught manners, i will have to inform his majesty after this." Orchard whispered and went to see xiao zhan.

"I am so bored! Everything is boring, I am grounded like a little baby, this is so unfair!" Xiao zhan shouted frustrated, Orchard who was standing at the door looking at the empress behaving like a lunatic smirked. "Seems like someone gonna be crazy soon." Orchard whispered.

Orchard