twenty

"Your majesty, the harem has a lot of scheming, the empress must be pretending to be attacked just to get your attention and sympathy, you should not always believe every word you heard."

The minister's were now even more curious, if the prime minister is involved then it means it concerns consort Orchard, with the king well known of loving the consort so much they wondered what will happen next with the prime minister clearly showing he is siding with her daughter.

"Prime minister are you implying we are lying, are you trying to defame the empress of the state!" Yibo shouted making everyone on the court room to kneel down and coughed out blood, the minister's who got injured with the majesty's strong Qi just because of prime minister's words looked at the prime minister sharply, the prime minister who was seriously injured though the king didn't move from where he was but he was capable of killing thousands of people without lifting a finger, his power is enough to suffocate someone to death, no matter how high cultivation his or her cultivation is, wang yibo the ruler of the earth, the son of the dragon king who ruled the entire world,  who will dare try to defy his order or defame him or the empress!.

"Y-your majesty i wouldn't dare! Please forgive this lowly servant, i didn't choose my words well." The prime minister apologised. The prime minister is well aware the king is using every means to have his trusted minister's stop trusting, he wants to make him powerless, putting himself in the blame, using the prime minsters words to accuse the prime minister by calling himself a lier was such a good move.

"Have mercy your majesty, these lowly subjects will never dare defy your order or accuse the king and the empress, long live the king." The minister's said in unison, the force that was restricting them from getting up dissapered and the minister's were able to stand up.

"Thank you your majesty for sparing our lives." The minister's added not daring to look at the king, yibo smirked, looking at his master's showing him the respect he deserves, they can do anything they want without him finding out but if he realised they're doing something behind his back, he will not spare anyone.

"That's our warning, if any of you dares to do anything that will harm my citizens or my good state in any way then you will not blame me later, just because i respect you doesn't give you the go ahead to. .....

"Your majesty!" Yibo stopped talking and looked where the voice was coming from, yibo cursed inwardly what is he doing here? When did he arrive here? The minister's were surprised, why is the empress not following the palace etiquette, he called his majesty anyhowly, he didn't show any respect at all, and the baby he is carrying is a demon! A demon snake!

"Demon! How dare you come here with a demon, put him down now!" The prime minister shouted making xiao zhan to frown! Calling his good little baby boy a demon, how dare he. Zhan hugged his little baby tightly and walked closer to the old man he has no idea who he was, yibo didn't say a word but kept quite to see what the empress who didn't follow the palace rules will do.

"Who are you? How dare you call my little good boy a demon! Your the demon old man!" Xiao zhan answered and smirked. "Baby don't worry i will dare with anyone who dares bully you." Xiao zhan said gently and stroked the little boy's long hair. Yibo was surprised, his empress is intresting he could even protect a baby he doesn't even know his origin.

"My empress, do you know their's a demon in our midst?" Yibo said making xiao zhan to look at wang yibo then back to the old man, zhan sneered, knowing that wang yibo is here zhan is aware no one will dare harm him.

"Yeah i know your majesty, he is the demon!" Xiao zhan shouted pointing at the prime minister, everyone at the court room started laughing, zhan was surprised, yibo smiled, it seems like his empress can see well, he really knows who the demon in disguise is. Zhan satisfied with whatever he has said, he turned around to approach the king when he felt a force which pushed him aside and he saw the king standing with his hand having a blue light. The prime minister who tried to attack xiao zhan who was carrying the little demon boy with the intention of killing the demon boy was immediately stopped by the king, the minister's knelt down immediately, zhan was surprised and excited at the same time.

"Your majesty how about you and this demon fight, it will be great, don't kill him, let me kill him!" Zhan said while pointing at the prime minister whose robe is now covered with blood, their's no way he could escape the emperor's attack, though the king is stopping the attack, but his power has the ability to hurt someone, with his majesty not stopping the prime minister has no way out, it looks like the king came here with the purpose of killing the prime minister.

"Your wish is my command my empress." Yibo answered though he was only kidding but the minister's thought it's true.