forty seven

Two weeks later

Xiao zhan has never seen wang yibo for the past two weeks, a enuach will come have wangxian taken to the kings palace so that he could spend sometime with the king, then brought back later to the empress, wangyuan comes every day to visit his mother, plays with him together with his little brother, and in the evening he returns back to his quarters that was provided by his father the king.

Xiao zhan rarely talks like he used to, he honestly missed wang yibo a lot, but then, he couldn't just go and see him,  people might think he is really shameless and seeks attention. "You don't want to come see me, i will also not bother with you! I really don't care!" Zhan shouted and broke the glass of tea in his hand, zhan got up from where he was sitted and returned back to his chambers.

"Have you realised that his highness is easily irritated these days, this is the twentieth cup he has broken." Maid A whispered to her colleagues.

"Maybe something happened, you never know and you can't tell." Another added, they cleared the mess caused by the empress while murmuring among themselves. They kept their mouth shut when they saw ning approaching them, they immediately walked away and continued with their assigned work. Xiao zhan covered his body with the quilt and continued to sulk. He really miss his husband. He made him fall in love with him, and now he dares to ignore him, and treat him like he doesn't exist at all.

Wang yibo enuach came and had wangxian brought to the kings palace, xiao zhan is sure wang yibo must be free now that's why he decided to spend some time with the crown prince. Zhan got up from bed and called ning to come.

"Ning have the maids prepare a  warm bath for me, then find a good and preventable robe for me, I am going to see his majesty." Zhan ordered, ning smiled, at last his empress has decided to go and see his majesty, the empress has been moody and easily gets angry, ning guessed the empress must be missing the king, he could see the empress is still so in love with the king, and with the way the king treats the crown prince and prince wangyuan, it clearly shows he highly favours the empress.

"Yes your highness, leave everything to me, i will make sure his highness will impress and have his majesty attention to you only." Ning answered excited, zhan blushed with ning words, he is still young but very perverted. Well it is understandable, people in this era gets married as early as thirteen, it is not surprising if this ning knows everything.

Ning instructed the maids what to do, adding petals on the warm bath with sweet scented ointment that will make the empress smell really nice and the king will surely not be able to resist the empress.

Zhan took a bath and had ning help him dress up, he didn't forget to add a light makeup which made xiao zhan look outstanding. Satisfied with how his highness is, ning got another robe and gave it to xiao zhan, transparent red robe, with just one look someone will know it looks sex appealing. Zhan face was already flashed red.

"W-what are you thinking ning to give me this?" Xiao zhan asked completely embarrassed.

"Your highness, since your going to please the emperor, you need this really." Ning answered and packed everything that was needed by the empress. Xiao zhan headed to the kings palace, he found wang yibo guard and enuach, the two greeted xiao zhan with respect, xiao zhan zhan motioned them to get up.

"I came to see his majesty." Xiao zhan said. The enuach came forward and bowed down.

"Highness his majesty is at his garden with the crown prince." The eunuch answered, zhan thanked the enuach and headed to where the king is with his son.

"The empress is very humble, he even thanks the servants and treat them with respect." The enuach said with a satisfied expression, Orchard used to be very rude and treat people below her with a lot of disrespect, she is very different from the empress who is easily lovable and he can easily get along with people. The guard hmmed and didn't say another word, since he not that talkative.

Xiao zhan heart accelerated when he saw yibo totally concentrated with what his two boy's were doing. Yibo turned around and saw xiao zhan approaching them where they were, yibo never expected xiao zhan zhan will come here, maybe he did learn his lesson, looking at him closely, he does look different today.