chapter eight

Xiao zhan spent the next few day's to learn more about the body he has possessed, the first thing he realised is the original owner of the body looks exactly like him except that this body is a lot smoother, whiter and looks a bit girlish, another thing is he has the same name the only difference is this body is weaker, he is sure a woman will surely give him a good beating especially in this era where women are well versed with martial arts.

Zhan tried to ask ning to tell him more about himself since the imperial doctor said he must be having 'amnesia' ning never suspected his highness knowing his highness lost his memory due to that accident, he decided to tell him what the body owner told him and what he has seen himself.

Ning said the previous body owner is the son of a general well known strong general from their state, zhan had a weak physique since he was young and couldn't practice martial arts like the other's, since his family is influential the former king decided to make the commander's only son to be the empress and since same sex marriage is normal it was normal for a man to be an empress and even get pregnant. The first time zhan saw the king he immediately fall in love with him and him being told that he is going to marry the king and be the empress zhan was so happy because at least he is going to marry the person he is deeply in love with.

The first time he arrived at the palace, the marriage was consummated since it is a tradition, but the king clearly showed he held no affection for his empress, he never expected a man he barely knows and doesn't even love will be made his empress, the king was already in love with someone else and that person was non other than Orchard, he even promised her to be his empress but things didn't go as planned, Orchard ended up being a consort which made her furious, she finds every means to torment and hurt xiao zhan behind the king back and in return she will pretend xiao zhan was the one who is bullying her, this led to the king hating xiao zhan even more, everyone in the palace knows that the only person who is favoured by the king is Orchard, the king even shows his affection to his consort in public, he publicly showed that he never cared about his empress.

Xiao zhan was really hurt with how the king never paid attention, he did everything to capture the King's attention but all his trials didn't work, zhan got depressed and his health kept detoriating, he one day managed to sleep with the king the second time when he was drunk and that was three  months ago, a month later the empress was confirmed pregnant, the news made Orchard to be even more furious, so she finds every means to torture the naive xiao zhan who never said a word or use his status to punish Orchard, and that continued till the day he was pushed to the lake,  zhan knew nothing about swimming, he almost drowned luckily the guards who were nearby rescued him and the matter was reported to the Queen Mother who immediately ordered the arrest of the consort.

Xiao zhan guessed he must have taken over the body after the owner of the body died, and knowing what might have happened to the previous xiao zhan, the recent xiao zhan decided to get back on that wicked consort who pretends to be so good and couldn't even hurt a saint, the first time he woke up, he decided not to cross the emperors side or make the emperor hate him after hearing ning say the emperor is kneeling for his consort to be released since he believes he is innocent. The first time he met Orchard he never expected he will be so scared of her, she's just so scary and he even fainted out of fear.

The first thing xiao zhan decided to do after knowing what happened is to pretend not to love the king anymore but still at the same time tease him, just do everything to provoke the king, he was at advantage since he is pregnant and weak and his majesty heard and saw that with his own eye's the day he fainted. Also having ning spread the rumours of how the consort tried to kill the empress by scaring him to death so that she could be the empress knew the consort will surely confront him sooner or later, since he was still weak the king and Queen Mother visits him every day, but he never expected the king will come early to his palace since he could have been busy with state affairs, with Orchard coming to the empress palace to confront him zhan decided to use the Queen Mother in his defence but the good thing happened when the king arrived and saw what actually happened. And with xiao zhan pretending to be all touchy with the king infront of Orchard was just to make her angry and aware that he is going to have the king whether she likes it or not, he just wants to make sure that Orchard will suffer way worse than the previous xiao zhan, she must be good at scheming but he is way better.