chapter eighteen

The guard was surprised. "When did i talk about eating him? My king didn't tell me about this human being a drama Queen?" The guard whispered and run to catch up with his highness simce he was instructed to look after him, and now here he is making  unnecessary attention.

"Your highness stop running, your pregnant now, his majesty will punish me if something bad happens to you!" The guard shouted at the still running xiao zhan who is shouting.

"Don't eat me! I am telling you i know how to kill demons!.....i....i!" Xiao zhan who was trembling in fear shouted at the guard who is now standing infront of him.

"Highness I am not going to eat you, i am only assigned to take care of you, your husband will come pick you up after he is done handling his business at the palace." The guard answered while panting hard, xiao zhan blinked his eyes several times, oh he was assigned by his majesty, if wang yibo brought him here then no one will dare touch him, he is a man after all, he should not be scared of a demon, it's just a demon nothing else.

"I....i was only testing you, w-who said I am scared of a demon! I am a man after all and very courageous too, i can protect myself and my little bunnies too." Zhan answered and caressed the baby in his arms his long hair, the little boy giggled, zhan didn't forget to caress his stomach which made his baby to coo.

"I know your highness, you must be hungry, his majesty made sure you have everything after your awake." The guard answered not wanting to argue with this confusing human whose words were really confusing. Zhan stomach grumbled, zhan blushed, he is actually hungry.

"Are you also hungry my little baby boy?"

The little boy nodded his head happily, Zhan followed his guard, their was a lot of yummy foods served on the table, zhan drooled, zhan sat down and placed the little boy in the next seat beside him, zhan started tasting the different kinds of foods on the table, they are all yummy, zhan had the little boy taste, the little boy accepted whatever his mommy fed him, the little boy chewed his food and opened his mouth for some more, zhan fed the little boy while he is still eating, the table that had full of food was now empty.

"Your highness you really do have a great appetite." The guard said surprised, he never expected his highness all the food that was supposed to be eaten by three people all alone because the little boy ate but not as much as xiao zhan.

"Of course I need to eat a lot, I am pregnant so I need to eat more food, by the way get me some snacks and also fruits, i still need to fill my stomach. The guard was hesitant but he still went to do what his highness has said. Zhan thanked the guard and started eating, by the time he was done, he immediately dozed off, the guard has no choice but to carry xiao zhan and the little boy, he carefully placed the asleep xiao zhan on a comfortable bed, the little boy got on the bed and slept beside his now mommy.

********************
Ning was worried, his highness has gone for days and no one knew where he was, he heard the rumours of the empress getting attacked by consort Orchard and now he is not sure what might have happened to his highness now.

"Brother yibo it looks like your prime minister will rebel if you dare hurt her daughter." Wang Liu who was sitted beside his cousin in yibos study said.

Yibo smirked. "He really doesn't scare me, i will eliminate anyone who pose as a threat to my Kingdom, especially my empress!" The demon king got interested.

"Brother it's not what I am thinking, with how your behaving since you visited my place till now i can tell that your in love with your empress now, tell me brother when did you finally realised that the empress is the right one for you?" The demon king asked, yibo ears turned pink. "Cousin your even blushing!" The demon king added.

"None of your business, it's my life you know, if i love him then it doesn't concern you at all."

Yeah for the past few day's he has been close to the empress, he can tell he is really someone nice and good, anyone will fall for him, that day he talked about leaving the palace and going to his so called lover, he felt very angry, he will never allow anyone have his empress, he belongs to him and no one else, he even sent a guard to investigate this person his empress he called lover, he will have to warn him to stay away else he will feel this King's wrath.

*****************
"Now that i helped you remove the threat, you have to help me in return, my king is here and he is already keeping a close watch on me, if you dare betray me, trust me i will bring you down with me." The demon told Orchard who rolled her eyes.

"Are you threatening me?" Orchard asked sarcastically.