chapter nine

(Chp7 preview)

"I will not allow that jinx to take away tell king from me! I won't accept it!" Orchard who was trembling with rage whispered, a figure which was wearing a complete black robe, his body emitting a black light appeared infront of Orchard who stumbled back immediately. "W-who are you? What do you want?" Orchard asked.

"To help achieve the desire you want, make what is about to be taken away from you return back to you, i will grant every wish that you desire." The strange figure answered.

***************
Orchard looked at the strange unknown figure that his aura is nothing but evil and sneered. "You think I am such a fool to fall for your trick, if i want to have him i will do it, i don't need your help." Orchard answered. A sarcastic laughter was heard from the consort chamber, whoever is near might feel a sudden strange chill from the voice.

"Are you really sure? If you were that capable then why are you here crying instead of going to claim what's yours! Humans are just so hard to understand." The person in black answered making consort Orchard face to turn red in anger.

"Y-you!" Orchard shouted pointing pointing at the person in black.

"You can always call me when you need my help, remember take action before it is too late, you don't know the kind of person your dealing with." The figure answered and dissapered with a puff, Orchard closed her eyes with the black light that was emitted when the strange person in black dissapered. Orchard sat down and thought of what the strange thing has said and smirked.

"He's the one not aware of who he is trying to deal with, empress i will make your life a living hell." Orchard whispered, her eyes containing pure evilness.

****************
Xiao zhan who was still standing sat down while facing the king who was only enjoying the cool breeze and the tea served by ning. Yibo looked at xiao zhan who was caressing his stomach, zhan felt the gaze he lifted his head and when his eyes met that of the king, zhan couldn't take it he immediately averted his gaze. Such piercing eye's. Zhan thought, he heard the king chuckle making xiao zhan to frown, yibo seeing xiao zhan reaction he found it to be cute.

"For you having amnesia made you to change for the better my empress, i am having my doubts if this person infront of the king is my empress or an imposter?" Yibo asked making xiao zhan to spit the tea he is drinking, the tea was spitted on wang yibos face, zhan eye's went wide, he immediately got up from where he was sitted, but then he stepped on his robe and fall down on top of wang yibo his head bumping with that of wang yibo. Zhan forehead turned red and his eyes become teary with how he felt his head being torn into two.

Ning who was still kneeling, crawled away slowly. "I think I am about to die." Xiao zhan whispered in tears, yibo wiped zhan tears away and got up with xiao zhan sitting on his lap.

"Don't cry my empress, but you don't to be so clumsy, though you didn't practice any martial arts, i didn't expect you to be so useless." Yibo said, zhan who thought wang yibo will apologise but instead he made fun of him, no but he insulted him! With his acting up hormones yibo was surprised when xiao zhan started hitting his chest while cursing, no one has ever dared to do such a thing, though his punches didn't hurt but rather felt ticklish, him practising martial arts for year's, punches from a person as weak as xiao zhan is just like someone caressing him.

"You know it's a crime cursing this king." Yibo told the exhausted empress who is now silently sobbing at the crook of wang yibo neck, he felt someone looking at him, suddenly getting up from where he was with xiao zhan still in his arms, yibo arrived where the person who dared to trespass on the empress palace, yibo the girl who seems to be a maid by her neck.

"How dare you? What are you doing here?" Wang yibo asked and tightened the grip on her neck but not hard enough for the maid, the already paled maid who was trembling like a dried leaf opened her mouth to speak but even before she could speak an arrow pierced her chest and she was dead, yibo sensed several arrows aimed at his empress who was still in his arms, a blue light appeared on his hand and he blocked the arrows which were then burnt into ashes, the dark guards appeared infront of the king to protect him while the other's chase after the person who has the audacity to trespass the empress palace and try to assassinate the empress! He will not spare him. Things happened so fast that xiao zhan who has stopped crying lifted his head and was surprised when he realised he is being carried by the emperor, zhan blushed and tried to pry out of wang yibos arm's. Since yibo didn't want the empress to know what has happened he immediately had the dark guards leave with the dead maids body for further investigation, the blood on the ground vanished immediately with the emperors magic.

"Let me go? How did you get here?" Xiao zhan asked confused.