forty eight

Yibo attention returned back to wangxian who was making grabby hands towards the coming xiao zhan.

"Greetings your majesty." Zhan greeted wang yibo and bowed down, following the exact etiquette he was taught, yibo was satisfied, he looked at xiao zhan for over minute before he answered.

"Come, sit down beside me my empress." Yibo answered, zhan thanked yibo and sat down, wangxian grabbed xiao zhan robes, with his mouth closing and opening, complaining with his baby talk which no one couldn't understand, zhan was served a cup of tea by the maid and he orders him to bring some milk for the crown prince. Wangyuan waved at his mother and continued to eat the snacks that were served for him. Milk was brought immediately, zhan fed wangxian who immediately spitted out everything and started crying, zhan frowned when his robes got stained by the milk wangxian refused to swallow.

"My empress looks different today, and you also...." Yibo said and moved closer to inhale xiao zhan scent, yibo licked his lips and moved away, he continued to drink his tea completely pretending like he didn't say or do anything, zhan was left a blushing mess.

"Majesty, i need to take care of the crown prince, excuse me." Zhan got up with the crying wangxian, wang yibo looked at his empress till he dissapered, he smelled his hand which still has the scent of his empress since he was very close to him. Zhan placed the wailing wangxian on wang yibos bed, wangxian wailed even more loudly, zhan scoffed.

"You just tainted my good robe, you know i came to say sorry to your daddy, but you made me come here because your being all impossible!" Xiao zhan scolded the crying wangxian, he carefully removed his robes, down to his waist, sitting down on the bed, he picked wangxian up and had him breastfed, wangxian hiccuped from time to time, zhan wiped his son's tears away. Zhan motioned the maid to take the asleep wangxian to have him sleep comfortably in his bed specifically prepared for the little crown prince.

Zhan was called for dinner since it was already evening when he visited wang yibo. Zhan behaved very well mannered during dinner, personally serving the emperor, yibo accepted everything xiao zhan gave him, the maids were also surprised with the empress, they have never seen the empress behave like this.

"Will his majesty allow the empress to stay the night here and serve his majesty?" Zhan asked wang yibo, yibo nodded his head, zhan got up from where he was sitted with a wide smile on his face, heading to the emperor's chambers zhan took off his robes, since he has already showered, zhan put on the robes ning prepared for him for this night. "Asking for forgiveness and being the kind of wife he wants me to be, i will surely win his heart." Xiao zhan whispered, very confident with his words, pleasing the emperor tonight and gaining his favour is his main objective.

Wang yibo was really excited for the night, he finished up with his work, have his enuach know he will not be attending the morning court tommorow. Yibo arrived at his chambers and hour later, zhan was done preparing himself, since ning had a number of jade hairpins placed on his hair, zhan removed the hairpins and let his long smooth hair fall down freely, wang yibo walked inside only to be welcomed by his empress who was wearing a transparent cloth, his white milky thighs exposed, his chest with pink nipples visible to the eye, he was trying to hold his hair into place, but when he saw wang yibo, zhan stopped what he was doing and got up.

"Your majesty your finally here, i was waiting for you." Xiao zhan said gently. Wang yibo didn't know he stopped breathing with the erotic scene he just saw a minute ago, yibo had to take a deep breath and find a suitable answer.

"Hmm, undress me." Wang yibo instructed and moved his hand, zhan skillfully undressed his majesty, yibo was comfortably playing with xiao zhan hair which was left to hang down to his shoulders, wang yibo hand moved down to xiao zhan neck, he lifted zhan chin.

"Your majesty, i haven't finished und. ...mmm" Xiao zhan stopped talking when yibo lips touched that of xiao zhan, yibo grabbed a handful of xiao zhan hair from his back, his other free hand was wrapped around xiao zhan waist, pulled him closer and deepened the kiss, zhan legs became jelly, yibo guided zhan to bed and carefully layed him down on the bed without breaking the kiss, zhan wrapped his legs around wang yibo waist, his thighs exposed even more.