Chapter 23

Y/N

Y/N

Did he just... Made me wear a dress, only to be surrounded by reporters while he stood right in front of us all?

I still don't get the grudge he's holding against me but he hasn't been talking since this morning at the store. No matter what the reason is, I couldn't bring myself to be mad at him for that. He paid for the dress I'm wearing for tonight's event so... Hehe. But hey, this is a good thing! He's mad at me for something, he could've left and let me pay this utterly expensive clothing all by myself or ask for me to pay him back since he got mad at me after buying the dress, but he didn't.

And now I know the meaning of his 'wear something presentable' and why I could only choose a dress in navy blue, white, or both colors in one... So we could have matching colors. It's like I'm his girlfriend he wanted to have a matching clothes with or a maid in a uniform to match with him. Either way, I end up winning for looking so good in this dress.

The reporters and fansite masters around me started pushing each other, hoping to get Baekhyun to answer their questions or to look at them. I get pushed too, even yelled at though not for me but their mouths were just beside my ears as they loudly called Baekhyun's name.

He would slowly tilt his head to look at every direction and to every camera lenses fixated at him. Even before his eyes could find me in the crowd of reporters, I raised my hand, jumped up and down and called his name rather excitedly. "BAEKHYUNIE! Look here!" I waved my hand until he whipped his head to my direction. Through the screen of my phone, I stared at him and saw how his smile faltered and pursed his lips for a straight line.

Though it was as if he didn't like my presence in front of him, I still captured a lot of photos as much as I can before he roamed his eyes past my figure. I badly wanted to ask him what I did for giving me a silent treatment, but I guess I have to wait until the event is over to do so.

"My job here is done." I muttered to myself and turned around to find my way out of the crowding reporters. I extended out an arm while trying to force myself to pass by. "Just let me... Pass-" someone suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the ocean of people. I tripped over my own feet and ended up bumping against the person.

"Be careful there," he giggles. I shifted my gaze up to him and saw the same man from the clothing store earlier this morning. "Wow, so you bought the dress for tonight's event?"

I was totally mesmerized by his voice, he sounded so manly and gentle... Gentleman! His diction and accent, it's making my heart flutter. The way he's styled from his hair to clothes, I guess he's also a part of this event; a guest or one of the important person like Baekhyun. I didn't know I was THAT mesmerized until it dawned into me that I have been gawking at him.

"I haven't introduced myself properly," he chuckles ever so manly, eventually snapping me out of my trance. "I'm Francisco, but I prefer everyone to call me France." he holds out his hand to me.