hogwarts bully part 5

"1 2 3, 1 2 3, and again 1 2.." professor Karkaroff shouted through the Hall while we made our dance steps.

"ow!"

oops... i stepped on Draco's shoe...but we kept dancing so that we wouldn't get in trouble.

"do you know how expensive these are?".

i closed my eyes and took a deep breath. i somehow knew he would say that.

i looked down to his shoes to see if i bRoKe something.

"there's not even a scratch!" i said.

  i felt how his hand held mine harder.

"luckily, i don't have to go to the ball with you. what kind of guy would even ask you?" he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"well i guess not a wanker like you" i smiled at him sarcasticly.

we continued dancing while i watched my steps. cause i dont want to be in another argument with Mr.knowitall.

as we twirled, i bumped onto Hermione with my back and i tripped over Draco's foot.

i closed my eyes cause i thought i would fall to the ground. but as i opened my eyes i was wrapped around Draco's arms with my both hands on Draco's chest.

i looked at him and he looked at me while his both hands are still wrapped around my waist.

he then lets go of me.

"is there a problem why you both stopped dancing Ms.Lincon and Mr.Malfoy?" Professor Karkaroff asked.

i looked to the other students who were whispering to each other then i looked to Professor Karkaroff.

"no, there is no problem professor. sorry" i said.

"well, continue" he said.

Draco grabbed me by my waist again, i put my hand on his shoulder and we both grabbed our other hand.

we continued with our dancing steps and like before, i watched my steps.

"you still stepped on my shoes Lincon" he whispered.

"shut up" i replied.

i sometimes looked to Hermione and Ron cause i always ship them and they look so cute when they smile to each other.

also Harry and Ginny.

They were laughing together and awwwwwww.

but i guess Malfoy is better than nothing.

a couple of minutes later is time for lunch.

hello my fellow Readers! i know this part is short so should i make more longer ones or more shorter ones? which is better? (thank you for reading btw <3 hope you like this one)