twelve.

"This love can never die
our hearts were knit together,
forever you and i."

The news spreads fast that Draco Malfoy's dating and Gryffindor. As i walk in the halls i feel a newfound hatred towards me. People stare and whisper i even get an occasional dirty look. People iv never seen or talked to stop and look at me like they feel bad for me. They've even go so far as to tell me i'm sick and demented or depressed and say i'm just going through a rough patch or try to give me some heart felt advice. Which to me is completely ridiculous. They act as if i did some horrible thing and they almost can't stand the sight of me.

But what they don't tell you is how good it feels to fall in love.

How it feels when you kiss that person, how there touch makes you feel alive again. How there laugh in contagious, Or even how much joy you feel when your with that person. How you can smile just by seeing or thinking about that person or how falling in love is like a sense of euphoria, excitement, and feeling like you finally found someone your compatible with on so many levels. the fact that you've lived so long without them just blows your mind. The way it feels when you look into that persons eyes and you not only see them but really see them for who they are.

But i guess they wouldn't know

they've never been in love.

okay yes i know that this is a veryyyy short chapter but i just felt like it needed to be short and simple and like dedicated to the experience in falling in love if that's how to explain it.. idk lol but i'm sorry it to short but i felt it to be necessary lol okay byeee