twenty two.

Dear Draco,

April 10,

Moms shattered, but were strong well get through this.

I'll write again as soon as I can
paisley

Dear Draco,

April 13,

Moms doing better but she's still sad. I'm trying really hard to be there and be strong for the both of us but it's really hard. I think I'm still in denial.

I'm really sorry about what I said. Please write back 

      paisley

Dear Draco

April 20

Moms still sad. I still don't think its hit me yet. I just don't understand death, I don't understand how someone could be there one day then just gone the next.

I'm really sorry for yelling at you that day. I didn't know how to react or do with myself or handle the situation correctly.

Lots of people are super kind and come by bringing dinners and such.- They don't stay long I think the loss of someone makes people un comfortable which I don't blame them for.

Again I'm so sorry for how i acted towards you and i miss you so so much.

Dear Draco,

may 2

Hey sorry I haven't wrote in a bit. Mom seems better she laughed for the first time yesterday so i think that's good and she's getting better.

His death hit me a few days ago and i cried for 2 days straight but it still feels like its not real.

I miss you so much. I think about you a lot. I hope your doing well.

Dear Draco

may 15

Hey moms better we went shopping yesterday and she seemed to enjoy herself -you know some mother daughter stuff.

Anyways your not writing back so i hope your okay and not in some trouble and i hope you did good on your owls ha

I want to apologize again for the way I reacted that day and how I reacted... when i found out ..you know.

Iv been helping mom with her clothing business so that's good i think it helps her stay distracted from what's actually happening around us.

I miss you so much but I feel like if I leave my mom shell be all alone and I don't think so can handle that just yet so i'll be staying a little bit longer just in case.

Dear Draco,

may 21

Moms doing way better. I guess what people say i true - that time heals all wounds.

What's going on a Hogwarts? Please keep me updated and write back please.
i miss you

Dear Draco

may 29

I'm still mot hearing from you. I hope your okay and you can take some time out of your  day to write me back it's been months.

Iv been talking to mom she says she's okay but I can still tell she's not fully okay yet. So I'm staying a little bit longer.

I wrote Hermione and I got no reply what's going on ?

Dear Draco

June 17

Todays my birthday the big 17

We didn't do much just baked a cake and enjoyed the peace and quiet and played a few games.

This is the first birthday without my dad  and I'm not sure how i feel about it still- i miss him so much

Iv been thinking about what you said before I left and I need to tell you something please write back.

I miss you

Dear Draco,

June 29th

Happy birthday! I miss you so much and I really hope your having a good day sorry I cant be there with you.

Anyways i miss you so much it physically hurts me I'm not sure how much longer I can take it.

Dear Draco

july,1

I'm coming back.