Texts

The following is a text chain aquired through the CIA's hacking industry between Agents Benjamin Ripley, Erica Hale, and many others. Please do not spread or reveal this information to the public in any way.

Ben: How's the day off been going?

Zoe: You shouldn't be on your phone right now. Get focused on your work!

Ben: We're having afternoon break rn, stop being so bossy 🙄

Zoe: Sorryyyy

Mike: The day for us hasn't been going well. My head's still hurting from Erica's blows.

Ben: Erica didn't do anything to me, but she sure did blow the heck out of Mike's cover! You should've seen the look on his face when he realized that Erica had been duping him for the whole time!

Zoe: Wait- Erica's with your two!? That little trickster... she said that she would be buying groceries with Trixie!

Erica: 😘

Kylie: What's happening here? 

Zoe: You don't want to know. Erica's just been going off on her own and doing what a typical Hale should do.

Trixie: Hale sis and me are killer, amiright

Erica: indeed

Ben: Someone here needs to slip a tracking device on them. I bet the results will be interesting.

Erica: You don't want to know, and besides, you would be dead before you could manage any type of device on me.

Trixie: Unless I was the one who slipped it on her hehehe

Erica: Don't even think about it

Mike: I am thinking about it 😅

Ben: Same here lol

Erica: ...really

Mike: Yep!

Erica: If you're going to plan this, then why don't you go on a private chat? This is going to give me nightmares.

Jawa: Erica has nightmares? What are they about, Jonas? Nah, those would be her dream fantasies.

Erica has banned Jawaharlal O'Shea from the chat

Ben: F

Trixie: F

Mike: F

Chip: F

Kylie: F

Zoe: F

Erica: Mike, I still haven't finished my lecture on you yet. 

Mike Brezinski has left the chat

Ben: lol

Chip: I'm going to get the heck out of here before I get into one of these dramas

Chip Schacter has left the chat

Erica Hale has kicked Zoe Zibbel, Benjamin Ripley, Trixie Hale, Erica Hale, and one other(s) from the chat.

*3 hours later*

*John Liven has joined the chat*

John: hehehehehee.......