Chapter 58

A/N: We're doing a little time skip here. Roughly a year.

Jagger had just turned one and Gemma had insisted on throwing a birthday party at the clubhouse making Noelle shake her head. It still made the younger woman happy and filled her with joy with all these big, bad, bikers had bought her son something. Toys, clothes, children's books. Noelle had to take lots of photos especially when Jagger planted his face into his own little birthday cake and got it all over himself making everyone laugh. Noelle had thanked everyone for coming to his birthday and for whatever they'd bought him. Every biker hugged her tightly and told her it was their pleasure.

Things were going well. No territory disputes with the Niners. No issues with the Mayans. The Irish were still happy. The Nords were no more since Happy had killed their leader after taking Noelle and Jagger hostage. The club was running smoothly and there was no drama for once. Noelle had a routine each day with Jagger. Her and Happy were going as strong as ever despite what some originally thought would happen between them. She was turning out to be a much better 'ol lady than anyone ever thought she would be. Noelle didn't take his shit, put him in his place when she needed to, backed him up when she needed to, and absolutely didn't take crow eater's shit. She didn't put up with shit from the other 'ol ladies either which always made Gemma proud.

Janie called her one day asking if it was ok for her and her parents to come stay a few days with her. They were going on vacation and were going to be going through Charming. Noelle was over the moon at getting to see her best friend and her family again and quickly agreed. She didn't care what Happy had to say about it. They made plans for their visit. She knew what days they'd be there so she called her boss and asked for the days off because she had family coming into town. She was his best, and most requested employee, so he granted her request. When Happy came home that night, he noticed his wife was in an exceptionally good mood. She explained about their upcoming visit making Happy just nod his head.

He wasn't sure her best friend's family were going to take to him as well as Noelle thought they were. He was an outlaw biker for fuck's sake! He'd been in prison. He did illegal things with and for the club. He put on a happy face for her not wanting to ruin her mood as she chatted so animatedly about her best friend and her parents all through dinner that night. Noelle was sure they were going to accept him with open arms like they'd done with her. She couldn't wait to introduce the man of her dreams to them. And to show off their beautiful baby boy! Happy was still a bit nervous about this visit no matter how many times Noelle reassured him things were going to be fine.

Noelle had given the house a thorough cleaning in preparation for her friend's visit. She had a big pot roast in the crock pot cooking for that night's dinner. Jagger was in his playpen playing with some of the toys he'd gotten for his birthday. She had printed off some of the photos from his party and had them framed and hanging on the walls. She couldn't wait to see her best friend again. It had been just over three years since they'd actually seen one another. Although she'd kept certain things quiet from Janie, such as being kidnapped by the crazy Neo-Nazi freak, she was looking forward to catching up with her adopted family.

Hearing a car pull into the driveway made her heart race. She was already at the door when there came a knock. Opening up with a smile, she was immediately engulfed by Janie making her laugh and wrap her arms around her best friend too. "I've missed you so much, Noelle!" Janie exclaimed making Noelle laugh again. She expressed how much she'd missed Janie before letting go and turning to Trisha and Josh. She hugged each of them before moving to allow them to enter her home. Trisha commented how nice the house was making Noelle feel extremely proud.

Noelle gave them a tour of her home. Trisha gasped seeing the nursery making Noelle puff her chest out. "Happy decorated the nursery all by himself. He wouldn't let me help at all." Noelle chuckled. Trisha wanted to see the baby so they walked back into the living room where Noelle picked up Jagger out of the playpen. She introduced everyone to her son Jagger Kale making Janie and Trisha coo over him. Josh just shook his head before asking what Happy did for a living. Noelle told him he worked as a mechanic at Teller-Morrow and was apart of the local biker club. Trisha and Josh looked at one another before looking back to Noelle.