012; was i at least hot

Jack's POV:

I HAVE A POWER! Let's goooo! I was really
hoping I would get one because it just seems really cool. I don't care how the heck this happened, just happy it did.

Daniel asked me to make the doctors believe the five of us were all healed and cleared to leave, so I had to put my new found power to use.

Walking out to find Dr. Wilson, I found him talking to a family in the waiting room. I watched as he ended his conversation and started headed back over were I was waiting. He made eye contact with me and sighed.

"Jack, I thought I told you to stay in bed. This isn't good for your health." Dr. Wilson told me.

Before I responded I focused on charging all my energy into creating a fantasy around us. I felt my eyes go purple telling me it was working.

I imagined that all five of the boys were healed and Dr. Wilson was telling me right now that all we had to do we sign papers to get released.

I finished my thoughts and stopped putting all my energy on my hallucinations. I saw Dr. Wilson's eyes click back into reality.

"Where was I? Oh, right. Jack, you and your friends can be released once you signed your papers." Dr. Wilson said before trying to walk away.

I grabbed his arm, "Sorry, but can some doctors get casts of Zach Herron and Daniel Seavey. They don't need them, they don't have any broken bones." I said remembering how the two boys had broken bones before Jonah healed them.

"Why do they have casts then?" Dr. Wilson questioned.

"It was..... miss documented. Someone accidentally reported they had broken bones." I lied. Dr. Wilson nodded and walked away waving to me.

I sighed, now that the hard part was over. I made my way back to Zach's and I'd room where everyone was gathered.

"Did it work?" Zach asked me. I nodded making my way back over to Gabbie who was sitting on my bed.

"We can all be released when we sign our papers. Oh also Daniel and Zach are going to get their casts taken off too." I mentioned.

"YES! This thing is making my arm heavy." Zach pouted, lifting his arm into the air.

"Oh, are you not strong enough to carry your own arm Zachary?" Alexa bullied Zach.

"Shut up." he pouted more. I honestly don't know why the two aren't dating. I mean they already act like a couple, why not make it official.

"Can we leave tomorrow. I'm tried." Corbyn said quietly leaning his head on his girlfriend.

"Yeah, let's all sleep here, and get released tomorrow." Jonah said. Everyone agreed and headed off back to their own rooms. I saw Daniel was hesitant to leave. Probably because he was in his own room alone.

"Daniel you want to stay in here with us? You can crash on the chairs, I know it isn't the comfiest night of sleep-"

"Thanks." Daniel quickly interpreted me. I chuckled giving my attention back to my girlfriend.

"I love you." Gabbie whispered to me snuggling next to me on my bed.

"I love you more Gabs." I whisper before falling asleep.