073; panic attack

Zach's POV:

"Gabbie! Wake up!" Jack worriedly shook his girlfriend as she laid silent on the floor. Her chest was still moving up and down, giving sign she was breathing.

Jonah on the other side of him, was patiently waiting for his girlfriend to wake up. He didn't bother to shake her or beg her not to pass away, but instead patiently waited having hope that she would.

Corbyn was trying to comfort his girlfriend who was still freaked out by the being able to fly thing. I would say she is overreacting but it's scary finding out you have powers, I remembered when I got mine. I always said I was excited but deep down they scared me, this new thing that could control my life.

I was still at Alexa's body. I couldn't bare to let go of her but I knew at one point I would. I would have to take her home, live life without her. Something I never dreamed of doing.

"Jack just give it time." Sofia whispered to the boy as she stood in the grasp of her boyfriends arms. The pair of them stood mostly in silence since they didn't have to worry about each other. They were both perfectly fine and I was slightly jealous.

That could be me and Alexa, but instead we ended with a different fate. One I couldn't even comprehend right now.

"Sofia shut up! You are not the one having their loved one hang on to their lives. No offense." Jack snapped at the girl, sending her a glare as he brought Gabbie into his lap.

Sofia backed down and sunk into Daniel's arms, probably trying to find a feeling of comfort.

He wasn't wrong, I agreed with Jack. All of us stood with our loved ones, either dealing with them passed out, with new powers, or. . .dead.

"Sorry." Sofia mumbled as her head rested on Daniel's chest.

Jack soon gave up on trying to wake up Gabbie but instead moved her the the wall so he could stay close to her while resting his back against it. Jonah did the same and I stayed in place, couldn't bare to move.

After a silence that lasted ten minutes, a groan came from the left of me. I turned my head seeing Jonah and Tate on that side of me. Tate's eyes were fluttering between open and closed. Jonah instantly moved to her side and held her hand.

"Hey! How are you feeling?" Jonah whispered as we all the watched the two interact. Tate was still coming out of unconsciousness so she was groggy, "It's me, you're okay."

"Hey Jo." she smiled and slowly sat up. She used her hands to push herself into an upward and Jonah pulled her into a fast hug on the floor. The two stayed, having a conversation between whispered that only they and Jack could hear.

"WHAT!" Tate stood up in a flash, confused on whatever Jonah just told her. Her head whipped around to the black haired girl in Corbyn's grasp.

"You have superpowers now?!" she asked Christina, awaiting an answer from her.

"Yeah? We only know one of them. Flight." Christina responded, her voice a little shaky. Corbyn calmly rubbed her back, using his thumb as a guide.

Tate stayed in a state of shock so Jonah had to come over and pulled her out of her thoughts, "That isn't all of it. You. . .may have powers." he told her, which just sent her into a more confused state.

"WHAT?" she yelled, echoing through the hanger and all of us watched as the girl paced around, nervous for herself. "Do we all have powers? Like do Gabbie and Alexa have them?"

Silence. No one wanted to answer that. Tate furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before Jonah pointed in my direction. Tate frowned and faced me and the girl in my lap. It was immediate small tears forming in her eyes as she carefully walked over to me.