023; bullshit

Zach's POV:

"I mean it's worth a try right?" Daniel said as he finished explaining his plan.

The basis of it was that Daniel would use his invisibility to turn the whole van, with us inside, invisible. Then Jack would use his hallucinations to make the police think we turned down a different road leading them away from us.

I mean it's good, but we don't know if Daniel can do it. I mean he can barley keep one person invisible with him for a long amount of time.

"It's worth a try, but you think you can do it?" Christina asked looking over at Jack and Daniel.

"Of course." Daniel said with a confident voice.

"Okay, I'm just going to ignore that your answer is a lie because we need to get the police away from us." Sofia said probably using her lie detection she told us about earlier today.

"Okay Daniel do your thing." Jonah said as Daniels eyes shined bright red and he put his hands on the walls on the van.

It took a few tries but the van finally turned invisible after blinking a few times. I saw Jacks eyes go purple as he stared at the police cars.

We watched in silence as they did their things.

"Guys, Daniel is struggling." Corbyn said reading his mind.

"Maybe I should just do my telekinesis thing?" I said again, but Alexa pushed the idea away.

"No, you probably aren't even strong enough to do it again." she said pulling me closer to her as I laid my arms around her.

I love Alexa, she always looks out for me and is there to stop me from making stupid decisions. She is very protective of me, kinda like my mom.

Wait, actually I take that back that's weird for me to have a crush on someone like my mom. Anyway, she is everything in a girl I'm looking for, I just don't have the balls to ask her out.

Plus right now doesn't seem like the best time to do it, you know considering we are on the run right now.

"Guys, there still coming our way! Jack do something." Gabbie said encouraging her boyfriend.

"I'm trying, it's hard to create an illusion this big." Jack said focusing harder and closing his eyes.

With that we started to hear those gunshots again, like the last time they were shooting at us.

"How the heck are they shooting at us? Aren't we invisible right now?" Alexa asked looking up at Daniel.

"They know we are invisible, that's why we are waiting for Jack to make a hallucination." Jonah explained, looking at the cars behind us as one of the back windows shattered.

"Hurry up Jack." Corbyn said, covering his girlfriend with his body.

The shots from outside were getting louder as they were getting close, eventually the bullets were coming into the van, making everyone panic.

"JACK ANYTIME NOW!" Alexa yelled as one of the bullets shot through the broken window and sinked into Daniels arm.

He let out a painful scream as his arm started bleeding, taking it off the wall of the van making it flash between being invisible and being visible.

"DANIEL!" Sofia yelled from the front still driving the car at a high speed.

"I GOT IT!" Jack said, as he opened his eyes and started the hallucination.

"Daniel can you try to keep the van invisible for like three more seconds?" I asked him as tears were coming down his face but he was trying to keep the van invisible.