016; got it loser

Alexa's POV:

Zach and I were in charge of getting a car so we headed off to a parking lot that was nearby.

"We should get a big car right?" Zach asked me as we headed over to the cars.

"Do we have a choice? I mean we aren't going to go up to people and ask what car they have before we steal it." I pointed out making Zach nod.

"Do you think I have a second power?" Zach asked me playing with the rings on his fingers. God those rings were hot. Wait, did I just think that?

"I mean you could. If Jack did, then you could definitely." I said encouraging by best friend.

"Good, I want a second power." Zach smiled skipping off in front of me and stoping at the edge of the parking lot.

I caught up with him and bent down, yanking Zach down with me. We sat there watching to see if there was anyone that could be a potential victim. Okay that's sounds like we are murdering somebody, I swear we aren't.

"So am I gonna steal a set of keys or do we just kidnap a car?" Zach asked me.

"Just take someone's keys with your telekinesis idiot." I said to him.

"Got it loser." he said running behind one of the many cars, I followed.

"Okay see that guy right there. I'm going to take his keys out of his pockets." Zach pointed to an old man heading out of the parking lot.

"No. I feel bad. Don't take an old mans keys." I pouted. I don't like stealing from old people, it makes me sad.

"Ugh, fine. What about her?" he pointed to a girl standing near entrance to the parking lot talking on her phone.

"Yeah that's fine." I say. We had to steal from someone so I couldn't say no to everyone.

Zach moves to get a better view and I see his eyes charge up to the electric blue color I saw earlier today. It was a really pretty color, like the ocean.

Don't get me wrong I love his brown eyes. He looks like a cute little puppy dog.

Zach's hand was stretched out as I saw he yanked the keys out of the women's purse. Luckily she didn't notice that the keys were moving by themselves.

The keys flew into Zach's hands.

"Got them." he smiled showing me while smiling. I loved his cute little smile, with that one slightly crooked tooth in the front.

"Okay let's find which car it is." I said taking the keys out of his hands.

We walked around to each car and clicked the unlocked button. Finally a black car about medium sized unlocked.

"Get in!" I said to Zach, who started heading to the drivers seat.

"Um, no. I'm driving." I said pulling the boy out of the way. "You are a terrible driver. Isn't that way you got struck by lightning in the first place?" I smirk at him.

He glared and sighed at me making his way to the passengers side, letting me drive. I hopped into the drivers seat and started the engine.

"Hey, I think that girl is coming over you better go." Zach mentioned looking out the window.

I looked at the rearview mirror and seeing the lady we stole the keys from running towards us.

"HEY! That's my car!" she yelled coming closer to the car.

"GO! GO! GO!" Zach yelled hitting the dashboard.

"Calm down Zachy, I got this." I said stepping on the gas pedal and we drove off really fast. I could see the lady trying to run with the car but we sped off onto the road leaving her behind.