022; eyes are purple

Corbyn's POV:

"Jack we need to go find the report." I say as I watched the boy walk into a small hat shop.

"I can hear the report, it's still going. We got time." Jack said looking through hats.

"What if someone spots us?" I questioned him. He thought about it and shrugged.

"It's a small store, we will be fine." Jack said picking up a beanie and trying it on, "Would I look good in this?"

"Yeah, but not that color. But that's not the point, I dragged you out to find the report." I explained to Jack trying to rush him out of the store.

"Okay what about this color. I like it." Jack said placing a lavender beanie on his head doing a small spin to show it off.

"You know what that actually looks very good on you." I said taking in how lavender was his color.

"I'm going to buy it." Jack said taking the hat off of his head.

"With what money?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Oh..... I forgot about that. Then I will steal it." Jack said walked towards the front of the store.

"Jack you just can't steal." I commented running to catch up with him.

"Daniel and the others stole from the gas station." Jack implied, putting the beanie back on his head having it cover his face a little.

"That's different, Daniel can be invisible-" I stopped as I saw the most fire sunglasses ever.

"Now these." I said picking them up and putting them on, "You like?" I showed Jack the big white sunglasses on my face.

"Um, yes. Pretty lit dude. See this is fun." Jack said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the store to finally go see the report.

"Do they not have alarms or something? We just stole two items." I asked looking back at the small shop.

"Nah, it's all good. Come on the report is this way." Jack said grabbing my hand and dragging me over to a small diner down the street.

There was a small crowd outside the diner watching the news report that was on the TV screen inside. I couldn't see it but Jack and I stood outside with everybody and I watched as his eyes go purple.

"Here, put the sunglasses on, it will cover your eyes." I say handing him my glasses and as he hands me his hat.

I watch as he stays completely still listening to the report I could barely hear.

I waited keeping my head down and looking around to see if anyone notices us. I make eye contact with this little girl in the front of the crowd who was looking at me.

Her big brown eyes locked with mine as her eyes widen and she started yanking on her moms sleeve.

"Jack I think we need to go." I say to him as panic crosses his face.

"A couple saw us from the front of the crowd, we need to go." Jack said pulling me slightly making our way through the crowd.

"Yeah I just said that, did you get anything on the news?" I ask him.

"I'll tell you later." Jack mumbled. We walked out of the crowd and finally made it through everyone until someone shouted.

"ISN'T THAT THEM RIGHT THERE!!"

I quickly shot my head towards Jack and panicked. He looked like he didn't know what to do with all eyes on us now.

"I think that's Corbyn and Jack! Someone call the police!" someone yelled and I saw out of the corner of my eye multiple people pulling out their phones to dial the number.