Part 36

**Gulf's POV**

**Three Years later**

God I'm exhausted, Lily and Dean have been keeping me up all night and Xi is absolutely no help lately. Ever since the twins turned 2 she has stopped helping me with most things except putting them to bed at night.

After we had gotten married my parents retired and moved into this old cottage in the mountains that was about 6 hours away. Xi and her family tried to help me with my responsibilities as much as possible but I ended up changing quite a few things that they didn't like. Now they do everything from the side lines so they didn't have to listen to me talk about workers freedom, rights and stuff like that.

Dean and Lily are currently 2 years old and they are adorable. Lily is a little sassy like her mother and Dean is very stubborn like me.

Even after all this time I was never able to fall in love with Xi like everyone wanted me to. I respect her though, we made 2 heir's to continue the throne and I ended up falling in love with the little monsters but she was never able to get into my heart no matter how hard she had tried in the beginning.

That's when my mind started to wander around Mew...

Even though I know he's probably happily married with a few kids of his own, I could never bring myself to know where he was or what he was doing. About a month after I broke up with him he had cornered me and tried to talk but I told him that I wouldn't listen to a word that came out of his mouth. I didn't want anything to do with him and everyone knew that too. I had kicked him out and fired all of the Lotus guards on top of that.

Every once in a while Gun and Off try to mention him to me but they know better now. Mew has become the you know who that will not be named, like Voldemort in harry potter. All of the other staff that worked here during that time also stayed away from mentioning any moments that were during that time.

I liked it this way, I might not be as happy as I use to be but I'm content, I have a wife who is hard working and practically my female best friend now and twins that I don't think I could live without.

I'm happy...

Gulf: I was laughing with Lily in my arms until I started to smell something

Gulf: I was laughing with Lily in my arms until I started to smell something. That's when I got up with a groan and called to Xi. "I need to go change Lily's diaper. I'll be right back."

Xi: She pulls Dean off her leg before pointing after me as I walk to Lily's room. "Go with Daddy."

Gulf: With a sigh I shout from the other side of the room with a thick layer of sarcasm in my voice as I make my way into Lily's room. "THANKS HUNNY."

Xi: "ANY TIME!"

I roll my eyes to myself as Dean runs in before me and starts to jump on Lily's bed.

Struggling with Lily as I force another diaper on her, Dean comes over and lays down next to me. Well at least one of them doesn't fight me with this but he likes to pee on me so I always have to be careful.