Part 48

**Off's POV**

It was a war zone in the house right now, Dean and Lily had asked to bake the desserts that Gun made the week before but that dessert required a lot of flour and apparently the kids thought it would be a good idea to throw it at each other.

Sooo right now I am sitting on the couch trying to avoid getting hit by flying flour. 

Gun was teamed up with Dean and Faith was with Lily, honestly I don't even think anyone was winning because all four of them looked like snow men and it was goofy looking.

Gun: He goes to throw some more to realize that they were out of flour. He looks over at me with a pout. "Where out of flour."

Off: "I can see that, what do you want me to do about it?"

Gun: He begins to pout. "Can you get some more from the market, pleaseee?"

Off: "Babe you guys are covered from head to toe in flour, don't you think it's enough?"

Gun: He stands up and begins to shake his body to get as much of it off of him as he could. "I didn't mean for this, we still need it for the food too."

Off: "I'll grab it if you promise no more flour war's."

Gun: "Fine, fine. I promise for tonight."

Off: With a sigh I stand up from the couch and head for the door as I grab the key off the hook. "I'll be right back."

Gun: He smiles at me before walking toward the kids. "I'll get them all cleaned up and fix the kitchen before you get back."

I nod my head before walking out the door to head out of the neighborhood. 

I swear to god I married a child.

That made me chuckle to myself as I continue to walk.

Things have been so good lately...

It was crazy to think that Faith is 10 now and Gun and I have been married for 5 years.

Time fly's by so fucking fast it's kind of scary to think about.

As I was walking around the market trying to find flour I happened to stumble upon the shop that Gun and I had come into a long time ago. 

This is where I bought that watch that he had wanted but I dropped it when they were trying to take him away. 

I'm not sure where that watch ended up after all of that actually.

Feeling a little curious I walk into the shop and walk to the back where they were. 

It took me a few minutes but right before I gave up I spotted the brand that I wanted hidden in a corner.

Just like before he probably won't like how much I spend on this but I really wanted to get it for him.

In no time I had it wrapped up as I slip it into the grocery bag and begin to walk home.