Part 22

**Gulf's POV**

As soon as I woke up I knew I wouldn't be able to do much today.

Everything was so sore...

Mew: I could feel him moving behind me as one of his arms loops around my waist and he softly kisses my neck before whispering. "Good morning babe, how are you feeling?"

Gulf: "Mmmm, Sore..."

Mew: He lets out a tiny groan as he sits up, wipes his eyes and heads into the closet. "I don't know why I didn't think about taking this out last night but I hope it helps." A few minutes later he walks out while holding a small box before crawling back onto the bed. "Flip over for a second."

Uhhh, why?!?

Not really understanding what he was talking about I slowly flip onto my stomach as every muscle in my body starts to scream at me.

Honestly the worst parts was my ass and thighs.

After a few seconds I felt the bed dip next to my left thigh and then I felt his hands gently grab my butt. At first I wanted to protest because I really didn't have it in me for another round but if he wanted to then I'll enjoy it like I did last night. I can never say no to him he just makes me want it even if I'm hurting all over.

Except that wasn't what he wanted to do because I felt something cold being rubbed against my entrance, at first it burned but then I felt a little numb.

Gulf: I try to look behind me as he's just intently staring at my ass. This is so embarrassing... "What did you give me?"

Mew: He glances up at me with a small smile. "Did that help at all? Off suggested a brand of after cream medicine for you, I guess he had to get some for Gun once so he thought it might be a good idea..." His face turns red as he just looks back down. "I'm sorry that I didn't know about any of this myself, he was the only one I could ask..."

Yea It was a little uncomfortable to know that Off knows we were going to have sex on this trip but I could understand why he asked.

Whatever it was he gave me really was helping.

Gulf: He moves away from my side as I slowly turn back over. "It's okay."

Mew: He just gives me a shy little smile before getting up and pulling on some clean boxers. "I'm going to make some breakfast, would you like anything?"

Gulf: Right at that moment my stomach began to growl... "If we have any, I could totally eat some rice with 2 over easy eggs."

Mew: He starts to chuckle before walking over to me to kiss my forehead. "That's so specific."

Gulf: I just shrug my shoulders. "My nanny use to make it for me when I was little and it kind stuck. I haven't been able to eat anything other than that for breakfast since."

Mew: "She sounds very kind."

Gulf: I close my eyes with a small smile on my face as I start to think about Ann. "She was everything I ever wanted in a mother..."

Mew: "I'm sorry, what happened to her?"

Gulf: "She passed away two years ago. That's when Gun became glued to my side, I know he's the stable keepers son but after we became friends and my nanny passed away I didn't want to be alone again so he does a little bit of everything now. I know it's kind of selfish of me but I've never been in a good place when I'm alone."

Mew: "It's understandable though. I guess that might be the same reason Off started hanging around me more often, he was worried about what I would do if I was left alone and I'm really grateful for all the sacrifices he's made on my behalf. I feel guilty sometimes but I try to make it up to him whenever I can..." He pats my leg before standing up and heading to the kitchen. "I'll be back, just try and relax."