Part 37

**Mew's POV**

Today is just never ending. The company has been on over time lately because we have this client that needs our report done in 3 days and we are extremely behind...

 The company has been on over time lately because we have this client that needs our report  done in 3 days and we are extremely behind

Zee: He walks up to my desk with a stack of papers. "Hey little bro, do you think you could take care of these for me before going home tonight? Suho was supposed to do them but he's currently out of work because he tripped down the staircase this morning. So we've been kind of behind on my side of the building all day.

Mew: I try to hide my smile as I pull the papers closer to me to see how much I was going to have to do. "You know when you gave me this job in Singapore, I didn't think I would have to pick up your slack."

Zee: I begin to grin at him when he playfully pulls me into a head lock. "I got you out of your situation didn't I? When I came to visit, you were barely breathing."

Mew: "I know, I know, I was just messing with you. I don't actually mind having extra work to do, it helps me keep my mind off of things."

Zee: He lets me go and sits on the edge of his desk. "You've been saying that for almost 3 years now. When are you going to move on and get a life? There are plenty of wonderful girls..." He holds up a hand with a grin. "And guys in this city for you to date. I'm not even asking for a relationship, I just wish you would at least make some friends. All you ever do every single day since you've gotten here is wake up early, get coffee, go to the gym and then work 12 hour shifts before going home, eating and then back to sleep. Aren't you bored?"

Mew: I let out a sigh as I begin to organize the documents in the order that I want to do them. "These shouldn't take very long, I'm actually already working on this project so all I have to do is go back and look at stuff my team has already covered."

Zee: "Mew..."

Mew: I set down the papers and slowly look up at him. "I'm okay with the way things are, I don't have to kill people anymore and I'm no longer under father's control. Do I regret the way I did things, yes every single day. Is there anything I can do about it, no no there is not. Everything happens for a reason and I guess being with Gulf was not in my cards during this life time. I can't move on from him if I'm still in love with him Zee. It's been three years and he's moved on with a family of his own but I haven't. I still dream about him almost every night and having this day to day routine is the only thing keeping me sane right now."

Zee: He was quiet for a second before asking something that made me feel even more sad than I already was. "Is that why you've been going to that cabin for a week once a year. Are you hoping that he'll show up? I know the story you told me about the weekend that you guys spent there but Mew like you just said, he has moved on already. It's about time you do to..."

With that he gets off my desk and starts to walk away toward his office.

A lot has happened these last few years but the only thing that I'm proud of was getting away from our father.