Part 47

**Hello my little sprinkles!! I'm sad to say that there is only one chapter left after this. I have had such an amazing time writing this and I cried a few times while writing it too. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this story just as much as I enjoyed writing it. The last chapter will be published in the next few hours. I love all of you, Hope you have an amazing rest of your day.**

**Mew's POV**

I had woken up early this morning because I needed to get everything ready for the twins before we dropped them off at Off and Guns house. Gulf and I know that it's only a 20 minute walk to the castle from there house but it's inconvenient for them. So I woke up early and began to pack their bags. I know it was only for one night but I wanted them to be comfortable.

Gulf would kill me if I forgot something. I'm not really sure how it had happened but after the twins could start actually talking semi full sentences they both started to call me Dad. Gulf and I cried for 30 minutes afterword's.

It meant a lot to me.

Now it's pretty normal though and I think of them as my own kids. After Gulf and Xi's divorce was finalized, she kind of disappeared and never came back.

I could see that Gulf felt guilty some days because he felt bad that the twins wouldn't be growing up with a mother but I'm confident that they don't need a mother, we are doing pretty damn great on our own right now and I think we do an excellent job at being parents.

At first I had helped Off with all of the responsibility's but I found out that I didn't enjoy it anymore and stopped helping except for the days that he really needed it.

I handle more of the money shortage problems and food rations. I don't know why but doing all of that stuff was a little more interesting for me. A lot less amounts of near death experiences that's for sure.

One the days that I wasn't working I would help Gulf with the twins as much as possible. Yea he had the help from the Nanny's and Gun when he really needed it but he preferred it when I helped.

I'm usually working all the time so we don't see a whole lot of each other except for the mornings and nights before and after work. By the time I crawl into bed though gulf is usually passed out or fallen asleep in Lily's room reading them a book.

He loves them so much and it shows.

That is why I figured that he deserved a little break, I know that he doesn't like leaving them alone but it's been well deserved.

It's just one day.

An important day for that matter...

Lily: As I was almost done packing Lily runs into the closet and smiles at me. "What are you doing?"

Mew: I turn around so that she can give me a hug. "I'm packing your things, you're going to stay with uncle Gun for a day. How does that sound?"

Lily: She wipes her nose before smiling. "That's okay, I like uncle Gun and Off. They always make really good food and Faith is nice."

Mew: "Doesn't Ken make good food?"

Lily: She just shrugs before laughing. "His food is kind of funny looking sometimes. It's not simple and yummy like theirs."

Mew: I rub her head as she blushes. "You were making fun of your brother last night for loving food but you love food just as much as he does."

Lily: She goes silent before running out of the closet. "I'm going to wake up daddy!!"

Crap...

Well Gulf is going to be grumpy this morning but it's okay we need to get going soon anyways.