Part 14

**Gulf's POV**

I swear they created these books about my family's history just to torture me. In the entire library nothing is as boring as these, even the books about other people's lives is better than this. Why do royals have to be so boring.

Maybe I can take a break from this and go find something else to do. I haven't painted anything in a really long time, Ann use to always tell me that if I wasn't born a prince than I could have become a famous artist. Even to this day I don't fully believe that statement but I do enjoy painting. After she died I couldn't bring myself to pick up a paint brush. It just made me sad.

Gulf: I look over at to Gun to ask if he wants to come with me when I see him smiling like an idiot at his phone. "How long are you going to stare at the message he sent you this morning? I swear you two are more affectionate than my parents and its only been a few days. You better not get caught, you're the only friend I have."

Gun: He just looks up from his phone with the most sassy glance I have ever seen. "Your just jealous that I have a man and you don't."

Gulf: "That's not true, I have a man. I think..."

Gun: He starts to grin. "Exactly my point, when are you guys going to make things official?"

Gulf: I pout to myself as I look down and turn the page of my boring book. "I don't know, he's been really busy the past few days so I haven't had a chance to talk to him since he rushed out of my room."

Gun: "Well you better make things official soon because the maids are already talking about you two. A few of them saw you two together the night of the ball and now everyone thinks that you guys have been having a secret relationship for months. Who knows, your parents might already know about him..."

Gulf: I shut the book and glare at him feeling slightly annoyed

Gulf: I shut the book and glare at him feeling slightly annoyed. "I don't care if they know, I just don't want to scare Mew away. He doesn't really talk a lot and I want to be able to be the person he can rely on. How can I do that when everyone keeps getting into our business? Why is the staff in this castle so freaking nosy."

Gun: He mumbles under his breath. "Probably because we don't have lives of our own."

Shit...

Gulf: "Gun you know that's not what I meant."

Gun: He just nods his head and looks up at me with a sad smile. "I know it's not what you meant, and I don't blame you for the way we are treated. It just slipped out."

Gulf: "After my parents step down I will try everything I can to make sure you guys are treated better. I'm sorry that you have to do and go through so much every day."

Gun: "Just knowing that you care means more to me than you will ever know. I just don't want the generations after me to feel the way my sister and I have. I don't want Faith to experience any of this when she gets older."