Part 16

**Gulf's POV**

I lean my head against the back of my bath tub as I close my eyes and let out a sigh.

Fuck today...

All day my head was spinning and I couldn't stop cussing until Gun showed up and kept me company. I must have ranted to him for hours because before I knew it, it was dark outside and he had to go home already. Thankfully before he left he decided to run me a bath. So this is where I have been the last hour.

I don't know what my mother is thinking, how can they say one thing and then do the complete opposite?...

Doesn't really matter though, I'm going to do what I want. They can't force me to marry someone, not when I already want to be with someone else. I guess I can just take it one day at a time.

Feeling exhausted I slowly stand up from the tub and grab a towel from the counter. As I was wrapping it around my waist there was a knock at my door.

Who the hell could that be?

It's like 11:30 at night...

Not really wanting to deal with anyone I tie the towel around my waist and slowly make my way to the door. As I was pulling open the door all I could see was Mew with his hand raised to knock once again.

Gulf: "Mew what are you doing here?" He didn't answer me though, instead he just pulled me into his arms and buried his face into my neck. I just hugged him back and felt a little confused. "Are you okay?"

(When they hug like this, I die of happiness a little bit

(When they hug like this, I die of happiness a little bit...)

Mew: He just nuzzles my neck as the faint smell of alcohol hits me. "I'm okay, I just really missed you. I'm sorry I haven't stopped by to see you this week."

Gulf: I smile against his shoulder and just begin to rub his head. "It's okay don't worry about it, I figured that you weren't ready yet."

Mew: He whispered in a sad toned. "I'm ready now, I promise I won't run away anymore."

I could feel my skin getting warm where his hands where touching me and my face was beginning to turn red as the realization that I was practically naked right now dawned on me.

Gulf: I slowly peel myself from his arms and cross my arms over my chest in embarrassment. "Uh Mew, could you give me like 5 minutes. I just got out of the bath so I kind of need to put some clothes on."

Mew: He glances down at my body before looking back up at me with a sad smile. "I don't mind, I don't really want to be alone right now."

Uhh...

I mean I don't mind being naked Infront of him but the way he acted the last time I was practically naked Infront of him he lost his shit.

What changed?