Part 31

**Off's POV

I'd been awake for about half a day now. 

At first I had flipped out on Mew again but after he explained that Gun was okay and what had happened to Davika. I didn't have much fight left in me, all I felt was guilt and a tiny bit of regret.

I am able to walk around a bit too but for the most part it hurts and breathing is almost impossible sometimes.

I guess I had woken up before Gun did so Mew helped me into his house and I've been laying in Gun's bed while Gulf washes him off in the bathroom. I was planning on taking a nap until he woke up but I wasn't able to sleep anymore. 

I had basically been sleeping for two days now and I just wanted to hold Gun again.

Mew had told me that all of my papers were finalized and that I was given 3 months to heal and then I would start working in the castle as the kings servant. 

Yea probably not the job I would want but at least now I can be with Gun freely without having to worry about all of this nonsense happening again.

That's if were even together still after all of this...

I was lost in my thoughts until I heard shouting from the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes I was beginning to get worried so I very very slowly tried to get up. I was on my shaky legs when Gulf comes out crying.

Off: I slowly make my way to him in the door way and pull him into a hug. "What's going on?"

Gulf: He refused to even look at me as he points toward the bathroom. " I know that you are not in the best of shape and shouldn't be out of bed right now but I really think you should try and help him calm down. I think the fact that he can't move right now might be making everything worse too..."

Off: I glance at the bathroom door before letting him go. "You're leaving?"

Gulf: He just nods before walking out of the bedroom. "He doesn't want me here anymore..."

Why though?!

Does Gun really blame Gulf for the death of his sister, it wasn't his decision and he didn't choose who his father is.

I need to talk to him...

With a heavy yet painful sigh I push open the bathroom door.

Gun: Sounding hallow. "Gulf I already said I didn't want to see y..." He glances up with a stop as his eyes begin to widen. "Off? What are you doing here?..."

Off: Feeling relieved for the first time since this started I let out a small laugh at the sight of my sad little babe... "Hi trouble maker."

Gun: A single tear falls down his cheek as a sad smile forms on his face. "Can you hold me?.."

Off: It took everything not to laugh at how cute he was being even though I know I was suppose to be sad right now. "Of course."

Not wanting to keep him waiting I slowly bend down and press myself against the cabinet and then pull him into my arms as smoothly as possible without hurting him too much. I didn't care that he was leaning against me.

Yea it hurt and breathing was already difficult but he needed me right now and I wouldn't push him away no matter what circumstances we had.