Part 13

**Off's POV**

Not really being able to fully grasp what I just say I quickly bowed to Gulf out of respect and then chased after Mew.

Off: "Mew, Wait up!"

Unfortunately for my poor legs that had already been training all morning, Mew decided that he didn't want to slow down until he reached the library which was on the other side of the castle. I don't think I'll ever understand the true meaning of this library to him but I know that it calms him down and that's enough for now.

Off: I start to breath hard as I double over with my hands on my knees next to him while I take deep breathes. "What the hell man, you could have waited for me. Why did you have to walk so damn fast."

Mew: He looks at me for the first time today with worry in his eyes. "I think I crossed a line last night."

Off: I nit my brow together and sit down next to him. "What do you mean, crossed a line?"

I really hope he didn't have the same problems I did last night...

Which is actually something I really need to talk to him about but his dilemma can go first.

Mew: He leans back and rests against the bed while staring up at the ceiling. "I keep feeling things for him that I know I shouldn't and to make matters worse, I think he's starting to feel the same way I am and I don't know how to process that."

Off: "Well it sounds to me like you guys could try and talk about it. I know that talking about feelings isn't your strong suit but if you want to know how far you've already fallen than you guys need to talk about this."

I really need to take his advice though, what happened with Gun last night is going to make things a bit complicated from now on...

Mew: He closes his eyes and covers his face with his arm. "I know that your right but just thinking about talking to him makes me want to throw up from nerves. What would you call that?"

Off: "I would say that you have finally found someone to care about and the thought makes you worried. Mew I know that your life isn't all daisy's and daffodils but Gulf has the option to choose who he wants to be with and if he chooses you then no one can stop you. Not even your dad..."

Mew: "Being happy is just a tragedy waiting to happen..."

Off: "Wouldn't you like to know what being happy feels like though. Just give it a shot."

Mew: He moves his arm from his eyes and looks at me with a sad smile. "Fine, I'll talk to him but if all of this blows up in my face I'm going to blame you. Your too smooth at talking for your own good."

Off: I hold my hands up in defense and try not to laugh. "I'll take full responsibility, but I don't think anything is going to happen. You have enough bad juju in your life for 10 life times."

Mew: He lets out a sigh before sitting up and then gets a confused look on his face. "Oh yea, Off why were you with Gun this morning?"

I let out a nervous laugh as I looked down at my hands. Just the mention of Gun's name made me nervous and embarrassed. It took everything in me earlier to not apologize to Gun right then and there when he bumped into me. I don't think he can remember last night though because he was acting pretty normally unless he's just a really good actor.

I've liked him since I met him but now I want deepen our relationship but I don't know if I should. Yes we were both drunk but I think he was more so than I was. He just looked so adorable in that suit that was slightly too big for him and when he agreed to dance with me my soul left my body a little bit.