Part 23

**Mew's POV**

I could see that my words had hurt him but I couldn't bring myself to lie to him and say that everything was going to be okay...

The feeling of having him curled in my arms right now felt nice though, his shoulder is all I need at the moment, at least until we have to go back to the castle later tonight.

I think a two day vacation was not enough time, I wish I could just kidnap him and hide us away from both of our family's.

My father especially...

Mew: Not fully ready to let go yet I tighten my grip around his waist as I kiss his neck and breath in his calming sent. "I don't want to go back..."

Gulf: He plays with my hair before letting out a tiny laugh. "I know, me too." I begin to sigh before picking him up and making my way back to our room. "Mewww, im tired..."

Mew: I raise my eyebrow at him before a grin crawls across my face. "What do you think I'm trying to do, hmmm?"

Gulf: His face turns red as I push open the bedroom door. "Never mind..."

I knew exactly what he was trying to say and it made me want to laugh. I am not that horny of a person, I just lost control of myself a little bit last night from all of the pent up sexual frustration I have been experiencing every time I was with him.

Mew: Wanting to mess with him a little bit I lay him down against the bed, crawl over him and kiss him softly before sucking on his lower lip. "Don't worry I'm not being naughty, I just wanted to see that shade of red on your cheeks."

Gulf: He just pushes on my chest playfully with a tiny pout that I have grown to love. "You know I don't like it when you tease mee..."

Mew: I rub my nose against his playfully. "I'm not the one that had dirty thoughts on my mind now was I?"

Gulf: "No..."

Feeling satisfied I push myself off the bed and just watch as he starts to look disappointed. I chuckle to myself as I make my way to the closet and begin to pack up our stuff.

I haven't told Gulf yet but Off is on the night shift so he doesn't have to hide in the trunk this time, I'm just going to drive the back way and he's going to let us in.

...

I was almost done packing up our stuff when Gulf rolled out of bed and walked over to where I was.

Mew: I stack our suitcases onto the bed and then pull him into a hug. "Are you ready to go?"

Gulf: He just nods his head before resting his head against my chest. "It's not like I have anything to do, you wouldn't let me help with anything."

Mew: "That's because you are sore and I don't want you to strain yourself until you need to when acting normal around everyone else. I might as well give you a day of peace."

Gulf: "I guess so..."

Mew: "Come on let's get going before it gets too dark." I start to walk away until I stop and turn around. "By the way, you don't have to sit in the truck this time. I can sneak you in normally."

Gulf: "Really?!?!"

Mew: "Yea I figured you would like being luggage only once in your life time."

I tried really hard not to laugh but I couldn't hold it in and he smacks me lightly in the arm. I know he hates it when I tease him but I just can't help it.

He's too adorable for his own good...

Before we took off I walked around the cabin one more time to make sure that we didn't forget anything as Gulf waits in the car. Taking my last steps out of the cabin I felt a wave of sadness wash over me as I make my way over to the car. I'm really going to miss this place, I'm going to need a miracle to be able to keep that promise to Gulf to come here once a year.