2nd Update!

Hello everyone! Durand here with another update for Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! First off, this series has become an even bigger success since the first update with over 3000 views! It makes so happy that you guys are enjoying this series so much, especially how we've reached 50 Episodes of the series! Now let's take a look at the ratings!

1st for Precure, Jimmy Neutron, El Chavo, Zombie Land Saga and Yes Precure 5 Gogo stories!

3rd for Glitter Force stories!

4th for SpongeBob SquarePants, Kim Possible and Sailor Moon stories!

22nd for Billy and Mandy stories!

29th for Casagrandes stories!

125th for Glitter Force Doki Doki stories!

551st for Konosuba stories!

898th for Ask or Dare stories!

It seems like this series has both risen and fell in ranks depending on the show. Also, it currently hasn't been ranked in Love Live stories and it seems like it's been thrown out of the Pokémon rankings.

But anyways, ever since the new update, the series has obtained 4 new recurring askers! Those being Dskjhdkjs/Brando, BlacklightBrony, StarHero/Deondre and Let-Reality-Break! Of course, Ani and Logan are still part of the show, and are still great contributors to this show! So I want to thank all 6 of you guys for supporting this show! But, keep in mind that everyone is allowed to give questions and dares to the characters! Here's hoping we get some questions and dares from new people in the 2nd Season!

There's also something important I should bring up, and it's the fact that a good chunk of characters don't get ANY questions and dares targeted towards them as most of the questions and dares have been mostly for Ami, Yumi, Julie, Reina, Minako, Regina, Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, Lori, Bobby, the Glitter Forces, SpongeBob and the Gogo Cures. While characters like Wade, Ash, Dawn, Aqua, the rest of the Sailor Scouts, Kazuma, Sheen and MANY others don't get a SINGLE question or dare for them, hence why they get little to no screen time. So for Season 2, I hope that changes because it admittedly gets tiring to get questions and dares for the same characters I use all the time...

And now for the last piece of news! Starting with the premiere of Season 2, you guys can choose which character will be the host for the episode! You can only choose 1 though, so think VERY carefully as you won't be able to choose until the release the following episode.

That's all I have to say for now! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the Season 2 premiere of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars, coming soon!