Episode 89: An Ultra Happy Memory!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 89th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey guys!

Chloe: Hey sweetie! *kisses Deondre on the cheek*

Me: Hey Deondre, what you got for us?

Deondre: Well, my first question is for my beautiful ice princess and her equally beautiful friends!

Glitter Force: Awwwwww! Thank you! *they all kiss Deondre on the cheek*

Emily: What do you want to ask us?

Deondre: Have you guys seen Nico ever since your amazing movie?

Nico: Nico Nico Niii!

Dark Dream: *slaps our Nico* Hey! We told you that if you wanted to be in this show, you weren't allowed to say that!

Nico: Fine...

Emily: Oh, Nico! I remember her! Well, we haven't seen her ever since we first met her... I hope she's doing alright!

Kelsey: Hey, I'm sure she's happy whenever she is!

Deondre: Well, that's nice to know!

Me: (I don't know why, but I have a feeling she's gonna appear in this series...)

Deondre: Anyways, for my next question, where would you guys want to live in and why?

Chloe: I'd love to check out London! It seems like such a great place to visit!

Nozomi: Paris because it's the City of Love!

Patrick: North Korea so I can visit Kim Jong-un!

Billy: Me too!

Regina: *eyes turn red, grabs her spear and shoots out a giant beam at Patrick and Billy like old times*

Maya: Seriously, Regina?

Regina: What? SOMEONE had to smack them for their dumb opinions!

*everyone shares their favorites*

Deondre: Interesting choices! For my next question, what's are your favorite Nintendo game?

25% of the Cast: Super Mario Odyssey!

25% of the Cast: Super Smash Bros Ultimate!

25% of the Cast: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild!

23% of the Cast: Fire Emblem: Three Houses!

Patrick and Billy: Hotel Mario and the Zelda CDi games!

Regina: Ok, now you're literally just BEGGING for me to beat your asses! *kicks Patrick and Billy in their faces*

Maya: *sigh*

Deondre: Aside from Patrick and Billy, you guys have great choices! For my next da-

Kazuma: YAAAAAHOOOOO!!! *swings someone's panties and runs off*

Kanade: Give me back my panties!!

Me: Goddammit Kazuma! *I throw a dodgeball at Kazuma's face, making him drop his panties*

Kazuma: Ow! What the hell?!

Maya: Pervert!

*the girls grab some pies from the cafeteria and start throwing them at Kazuma*

Kazuma: NO NO NOOOOO!!

Kanade: *takes her back* Now for your punishment! *kicks Kazuma in the balls*