Episode 121-130 Recap!

Here are some major events and highlights that happened during these last 10 episodes!

I fooled the cast into thinking that Fanboy and Chum Chum, Breadwinners and Sanjay and Craig were joining! Only to get my ass beat...

SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward hate Around the Clock at Bikini Bottom!

We celebrated Easter and my team won. Only because Quico, Julie and Reina were cheating and got Logan's Team disqualified.

Rin FINALLY got to date Brando!

V4 made the Precures hate him because of his ridiculous dares...

We got a flashback about when Juniper's show was being added to the Boomerang app.

Dark Rouge threatens to burn down Warner Bros if Space Jam: A New Legacy ends up being a dud. Girl, chill out...

Maki tried to beat up Laura for rubbing in the salt when she lost her chance to date Brando...

The KiraKira A La Mode girls came for a visit, only to be attacked by Ira just because he thought they were furries and was punished for it. What a dumbass.

Patrick, Billy, Julie and Reina were attacked by electric eels!

The El Chavo gang return after Chavo's invitation to join Super Smash Bros!

Miracle Peace FINALLY got a question!

Dark Rouge tortured Milk by forcing her to watch a 5 Hour Loop Marathon of Dora the Explorer!

All the girls in Brando's Harem all started fighting each other for his love...

Serena insulted Piplup and Dawn rightfully kicked her in the face.

Quico manipulated April's siblings into doing what he says, kidnapped Patty and splatted Clara, Rachel, Logan, Megumi and Seiji with paintballs, which pissed April off and made her beat his ass.

Julie cursed Lincoln to fall in love with Ami again...

SpongeBob, Lincoln, Maya, Emily, Chavo, Nozomi and Kim completed another teamwork challenge!

Bel joined the show and failed to get revenge.

And last but not least, the Mysticons joined the show!

Now that Season 3 has officially reached its halfway point, with 126 characters in the series, what lies in store for our Heroes, Villains and rivals? Anything can happen on Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!