Episode 77: Lincoln x Mikuru?!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 77th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! How's Komachi doing?

Komachi: *still crying*

Karen: She's still upset...

Lily: Hey, where's Milk?

Rin: Oh, we grounded her until she apologized for insulting Komachi's love life, which she STILL hasn't done, and Natts hasn't done anything to calm her down either!

Emily: Wow. No wonder people love Coco more than him....

Me: Anyways, let's just get back to the show.

*Wade and Urara return*

Wade: Hey guys! We're back! Did we miss anything?

Urara: Hey, what's wrong with Komachi and where's Milk?

Me: To bring you up to speed, last episode, we raced in Dolphin Shoals and Komachi and Karen didn't do so well, so Milk got all mad and insulted Komachi with her crush on Natts, which drove her to tears. So Nozomi grounded her until she apologized.

Urara: Oh...

Me: Well, how was the date? Did you guys kiss yet?

Urara: No! We only just started dating!

Me: Anyways, let's just get with the show.

SpongeBob: Weird... No one has shown up to give us questions or dares...

Me: That's because for the first time in Season 2, we have an all new person giving us questions and dares!

Lincoln: Cool! Who is it?

Me: Their name's FantasySketchWriter! And their first question is for Ash and Dawn!

Serena: What about me?!

Dawn: Ha! Suck it, Kalos Cunt!

Me: Ok ok... They want to know what you think about these Ash Betrayed stories they speak of...

Ash: Ash Betrayed?! What's that?!

Dawn: I don't know but it smells like trouble!

Me: Well, from my research, it's a trending book type on Wattpad. Basically, the gist of it is it takes place in an Alternate Universe where all your friends that you've made for the past 23 years all betray you.

Ash: *frozen*

Dawn: Ash, you OK?

*Ash faints*

Me: Uh oh. I think the shock of that froze him...

Pikachu: PIKA CHUUUU!!! *uses Thunderbolt on Ash*

Ash: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Me: Good, you're awake. So how do feel about the Ash Betrayed stories?

Ash: KILL THEM WITH FIRE. NEXT QUESTION.

Me: Oh ok... Well, for their next question, they want to know how you guys would feel if you met your own voice actors? Also Yumi and Mandy have the same legendary voice actor, Grey Delisle!

Yumi: Oh, cool!

Haruka: I would love to meet our own voice actors someday! I bet mine is a princess!

SpongeBob: During my birthday, me and Patrick just so happened to come across a fry cook who sounds just like me during our trip to the real world!

Ami: Speaking of which, where IS Patrick?

Dark Dream: Billy, Mandy and Regina are also gone. They've NEVER been absent from an episode!

Grim: Yes! I'm finally rid of those two!